Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Week 15 Gameday Thread

ixcuincle

Amazing that Philly can still take the division. All they have to do is win out (includes beating Dallas next week), the Jets beat the Giants (very possible), and then have the Giants beat the Cowboys in the final week. There'd be a three-way 8-8 tie for the division, which I think Philly would get.

Amazing that Philly can still take the division. All they have to do is win out (includes beating Dallas next week), the Jets beat the Giants (very possible), and then have the Giants beat the Cowboys in the final week. There'd be a three-way 8-8 tie for the division, which I think Philly would get.

Jets looked horrible today!!!

That's how I saw it. The Patriots were too much for the Broncos defense just like how they scored easily vs. the Redskins last week.

Well the Pats defense showed up half way too. Last week both defenses were bad. Its hard enough facing Pats offense but facing a half capable defense with it makes beating NE dang near impossible.

---------- Post added December-18th-2011 at 11:15 PM ----------

Did you guys just see Norv Turner reaction to Jim Harbaugh as they met at mid field? Norv went like "pssh" and turned his head away when Harbaugh said something to him as walked by without stopping.

Did you guys just see Norv Turner reaction to Jim Harbaugh as they met at mid field? Norv went like "pssh" and turned his head away when Harbaugh said something to him as walked by without stopping.

I missed it, but I like Norval a little more now. The brothers Harbaugh need to be taken down a notch or 12, each. It would make my season to see the 49ers and Ravens lay an egg in the playoffs.

It's funny how some brush off the ass kicking the Patriots delivered and say it does not matter and Saint Tebow is still the messiah. Especially when it's Denver's D that should have gotten credit for the streak in the first place and not the QB.

If holy dude gets credit for the streak then blame must be assigned to him for the defeat.

The Lions late touchdown had as much impact on the entire NFL season as anything I can remember in awhile. It closes the Bears, Seahawks, and Cardinals out of a wild card. It eliminates the wild card possibility for the second place team in the NFC East between the Giants, Eagles, and Cowboys. It keeps the Broncos in first place in the AFC West and pretty much kills the Raiders wild card chances.

That's 8 teams affected by one late touchdown.

The Lions late touchdown had as much impact on the entire NFL season as anything I can remember in awhile. It closes the Bears, Seahawks, and Cardinals out of a wild card. It eliminates the wild card possibility for the second place team in the NFC East between the Giants, Eagles, and Cowboys. It keeps the Broncos in first place in the AFC West and pretty much kills the Raiders wild card chances.

That's 8 teams affected by one late touchdown.

Not quite. While the Lions are in good shape, they haven't mathematically clinched. If they lose out, which there is a chance of since they end with a hot Chargers team and at Green Bay, then one of those three teams winning out would be in and the Lions would be out.

Seattle plays at Arizona Week 17, so if both those teams win next week and the Lions lose next week, it would make for a VERY interesting Week 17.

A World Series game or something like that where the power just went out during the game.

oh ok thanks...I had walked out of the living room before the power went out and when i came back I hear Boomer talking about Earthquakes and how the city knows how to work through it or something. I didn't know what was going on lol

Archived