Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Week 15 Gameday Thread

ixcuincle

It's like a pitcher with mediocre peripherals, but a winning record. Things will probably change with a larger sample size.

There's a difference between a winning record and 7-1 with all the comebacks he has. His throwing is improving, and he's all but unstoppable running the ball. Paired with that defense, it's hard to not say he's legit.

I am STILL of the opinion that Tebow is not a championship caliber QB...perhaps not even a franchise QB...but week by week it is becoming more difficult to maintain that assertion.

It's like a pitcher with mediocre peripherals, but a winning record. Things will probably change with a larger sample size.

How did the Lions score their second TD?

And when did TJ Houshmandzadeh sign with Oakland?

I'm over at my cousin's house (he was Redzone Channel in HD :pfft:), and he's a big Raiders fan. He said they signed him at the very beginning of November. He said he's played pretty sparingly though.

There's a difference between a winning record and 7-1 with all the comebacks he has. His throwing is improving, and he's all but unstoppable running the ball. Paired with that defense, it's hard to not say he's legit.

Teams and players can have fluke seasons as the difference between winning and losing is many cases is so small. Jim Zorn had half a season as an offensive riverboat gamblin' genius. How did that turn out? You can't tell me that last week wasn't a fluke. barber runs OB and fumbles instead of going ahead for the score. Prater hitting not one, but 2 moonshot FGs. And other games have had defensive TD's, missed FGs and such. Just like a pitcher who is walking guys left and right is still getting off the hook with double plays and defensive grabs.

Again, I'm not saying Tebow is garbage (well the 48% completion is). With his wheels, he can probably be a nice average QB. I'm just nauseated with this "He's so special" "He's such a heroic underdog" hype. Prater ws the hero last week, and the Denver D was probably the real hero several times in that streak. People need to get a grip.

Archived