Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Realistically how long can we hang with the Pats?

RichmondRedskin88

per a CSN article posted in the Breaking News section Rich Tandler says: This could be close for a while but the Patriots will pull away in the second half.

The article is titled Redskins vs. Patriots predictions

Thanks Hap. Appreciate the hell out of all you do.

Yea the Pats are bad in coverage, until today. I don't even pay attention to what teams are bad at or if a team has a rookie QB because all that stuff doesn't matter a bit when it comes time to play us. We are bad =p

Our defense will come to play, Hall will likely get torched tho...we may keep it tight early, but i don't think it'll last very long. The Pats will take advantage of Hall playing bad and STILL being put on an island.

I'd agree with that...I know his big play potential is nice at times, but he frustrates the hell out of me. Wouldn't complain in the slightest if we replace him in the draft this offseason.

per a CSN article posted in the Breaking News section Rich Tandler says: This could be close for a while but the Patriots will pull away in the second half.

The article is titled Redskins vs. Patriots predictions

Which has been our trend vs the opposition that's been considered a contender.

The offense will require the defense to do most,if not all the heavy lifting and by mid third quarter, the defense will be worn out and the Pats pull ahead....eventually extending their lead.

Hope Craig and Smokey enjoy the game from home......

Oh no, another Redskins TD.....we our doooomed.

---------- Post added December-11th-2011 at 01:58 PM ----------

Seriously, who couldn't see the Skins matching up against the Pats? They were tailor made for a Skins Ass wooping!

---------- Post added December-11th-2011 at 02:19 PM ----------

Patriots are not going to win - they are in the fight of their lives!

Archived