Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Realistically how long can we hang with the Pats?

RichmondRedskin88

If we get the ball 1st, then 1 quarter. There's a chance we get the ball, feed the NFL-worst defense a heavy dose of Helu, maybe score a TD and burn 8-9 minutes off the clock. If that's the case, we could be looking at a tied 1st quarter before it all goes to hell. :ols:

"the NFL-worst defense"

think about that for a minute.

:munchout:

Wow, you guys are Debbie Downers...I'm not saying we win today, but this is going to be closer than most expect...the Pats secondary is not good & if Rex plays average, we'll put up enough points to at least keep it interesting.

This. We all know that the Redskins always play up to the level of their competition. Whatever you expect them to do, they do the opposite. It is so annoying :doh:

Not trying to join the "debbie downer" but I'm gonna be realistic. We are a 4-8 team last week..now with 2 of our best offensive players (on an atrocious offense to begin with) are out. This game is going to be ugly.

Yea the Pats are bad in coverage, until today. I don't even pay attention to what teams are bad at or if a team has a rookie QB because all that stuff doesn't matter a bit when it comes time to play us. We are bad =p

Our defense will come to play, Hall will likely get torched tho...we may keep it tight early, but i don't think it'll last very long. The Pats will take advantage of Hall playing bad and STILL being put on an island, I look for runs and screens towards Rak since he likes to give those up.

I'm ok with it tho, get whatever young guys we have left healthy some playing time and go with it.

This. We all know that the Redskins always play up to the level of their competition. Whatever you expect them to do, they do the opposite. It is so annoying :doh:

well yeah, maybe you're right. the redskins do tend to beat quality teams once there's no good reason to do so. oh well, guess we won't be drafting a good qb.

Not trying to join the "debbie downer" but I'm gonna be realistic. We are a 4-8 team last week..now with 2 of our best offensive players (on an atrocious offense to begin with) are out. This game is going to be ugly.

Yea the Pats are bad in coverage, until today. I don't even pay attention to what teams are bad at or if a team has a rookie QB because all that stuff doesn't matter a bit when it comes time to play us. We are bad =p

Our defense will come to play, Hall will likely get torched tho...we may keep it tight early, but i don't think it'll last very long. The Pats will take advantage of Hall playing bad and STILL being put on an island, I look for runs and screens towards Rak since he likes to give those up.

I'm ok with it tho, get whatever young guys we have left healthy some playing time and go with it.

Yeah. Most teams will have either a bad game, low stats, terrible running game, passing, no sacks, lose a game. Then all they have to do is look at the calender and see our Redskins are next on the agenda. Skins are just highly irrelevant truth be told. It is what the hell it is.

This game will depend on if the Offence can keep the Defence of the paddock if they can do that we have a chance but they havent been able to do it all year so this will be ugly now ugly will depend on if the defence comes to play although seeing brady get sacked by Kerrigan would be worth the price of admission but i suspect this game will be all over by half time

Archived