Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

US Weekly via Yahoo Movies: Jennifer Aniston Voted Hottest Woman of All Time

CrypticVillain

Catherine Zeta Jones destroys Aniston. And that was just the first name to pop into my head. If work is slow next week, I might sit here and come up with the 500 > than her.

500? There are thousands and thousands hotter than her.

We all find different women hot, and I don't expect everyone to agree with who I think is hot, but the fact is, nothing is "hot" about Aniston. She is the definition of lukewarm. The fairly attractive, girl next door "safe choice," who found a flattering haircut.

JogWu.jpg

That is not a face that launches a thousand ships.

Don't know about that but I don't see how Aniston is overrated.

Definitely one of the hottest females in Hollywood the past 20 years - and she seems to get even better with age.

If elegance is your thing, she's not especially elegant. If dirty-hot is your thing, she's definitely not dirty-hot. If exotic beauty is your thing, she's not exotic at all. If waifish delicacy is your thing, she's not delicate. If busty and curvy is your thing, nope, not really.

She's hot on the "substitute math teacher" scale, not the celebrity scale.

Don't know about that but I don't see how Aniston is overrated.

Definitely one of the hottest females in Hollywood the past 20 years - and she seems to get even better with age.

:yes:

That's a problem with ANY hot list: Too subjective.

NSFW

And considering Decker's nearly 20 years younger, she more than holds her own:

jennifer-aniston-vs-brooklyn-decker.jpg

If elegance is your thing, she's not especially elegant. If dirty-hot is your thing, she's definitely not dirty-hot. If exotic beauty is your thing, she's not exotic at all. If waifish delicacy is your thing, she's not delicate. If busty and curvy is your thing, nope, not really.

She's hot on the "substitute math teacher" scale, not the celebrity scale.

It all comes down to personal preference - but I disagree with you. She might not be the hottest ever, but I certainly wouldn't kick her out of the bedroom.

AnistonGQ(1).jpg

Don't agree with this at all, but anyone who saw Horrible Bosses would say that even now, she's STILL got crazy sex appeal. That's impressive.

---------- Post added December-10th-2011 at 12:43 AM ----------

oh i know, it made my flight uncomfortable seeing her so hot in those scene :ols:

ME TOO!

Bra-less late 90's Friends-era Aniston acting like that would not make me feel uncomfortable.

But current MILF-aged Aniston successfully pulling off hot/kinky/dirty like that, for some reason, made me feel uncomfortable while at the same time appreciative. Strange.

Archived