Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Detroit wants to disinvite Nickelback from its Thanksgiving game

fullnelson9999

The really funny thing is that almost anyone you talk to will bash Nickeback so you are left wondering how they still manage to sell CD's and be so popular.

My theory is that 1 out of every fourth person who tells you Nickelback sucks is actually a huge Nickelback fan who has seen them live multiple times.

The really funny thing is that almost anyone you talk to will bash Nickeback so you are left wondering how they still manage to sell CD's and be so popular.

My theory is that 1 out of every fourth person who tells you Nickelback sucks is actually a huge Nickelback fan who has seen them live multiple times.

I'm a death metal fan, so trust me, you won't find any Nickelback c.d.'s in my house or songs on my mp3 player.

Also Maryse Ouellet, Mia Kirshner, Cobie Smulders...

Don't know the last 2, and not a fan of Maryse, don't think she is that hot, plus look at her taste in men, her boyfriend is The Miz...

thebluefood, don't know that show. Looks like it was from the '80's early '90's. I was a little busy for the most part with school, sports, girls, and parties in the '80's, and the early '90's I was in the Navy. So, t.v. has never been a huge thing for me.

• 1 month later...

Archived