Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Detroit wants to disinvite Nickelback from its Thanksgiving game

fullnelson9999

Well, i hope they let them play. That way when i'm retching and choking I can blame them instead of the inevitable dry-as-sand turkey my mom will serve.

One slice of her turkey will dry up moisture within twenty yards.

~Bang

Sure you could do a lot worse than Nickleback, but you can also do a whole hell of a lot better. Like, say going to a Wiggles Concert. What is worse than Nickleback? Probably waking up and hearing Jigsaw's voice while trapped but even that is debatable.

Nickelback is such garbage. I can't even believe they still have fans. Same with linkin park.
You know what I love? When people tell people what to like. Because we all know that we can only like what others approve of. :doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh:
Yeah, because that statement even remotely makes alittle bit of sense..... Don't be mad cause nobody likes Nickelback, I didn't tell Detroit not to like them. There music speaks for themselves I guess huh?
You state that the band is garbage, and can't fathom how they have fans.

I went to a free 3 Doors Down show on Brown's Island in Richmond when I was in high school. Still one of my favorite concerts ever. They had a new drummer and while the rest of the band took a break between sets, the drummer went off on a 10 minute solo. It was freaking awesome!

The show I was at they did a rendition of Ozzie's "Crazy Train". Always said it was one of the best covers i've ever seen/heard.

You state that the band is garbage, and can't fathom how they have fans.

Ok buddy you aren't make the slightest bit of sense. Let me know where I stated who people should like and not like. I simply put I can't believe they actually still have fans? Is this difficult to comprehend?

You know what I love? When people tell people what to like. Because we all know that we can only like what others approve of. :doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh:

Dude he said "I can't believe they have fans" not "you aren't allowed to be a fan." All he said was he thinks they really blow. I 100% agree but if you like them, go for it.

Kind of putting words into his mouth.

---------- Post added November-4th-2011 at 12:53 PM ----------

I'm in the minority, but I like Nickelback. Hell, I've seen 'em live, and they kick ass. Generic? Maybe. Still, you could do worse.

:secret: Hating something just because it's popular to hate it doesn't make you "cool."

LOLOL. Coming from the guy who said The Beatles weren't that good and weren't even on the level of the freakin' Foo Fighters.

Hilarious. No idea how they gained such fame. Awful singing, boring-as-hell progressions, faux-badassery image. Ripping off Pearl Jam worked for many I guess. Didn't Portugal toss rocks at these guys?

I feel bad for whoever uses Nickelback as the constant for a good live show :/. That's like using the Big Mac as a burger constant.

Archived