Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Terence Austin & Leonard Hankerson....never a better day than today to shine, fellas!

NoCalMike

Lets face it, considering where these two WRs are on the depth chart, it is probably Beck who has been throwing them the ball the most in practice. That means he should have some sort of chemistry and timing rhythm with the two of them already.

We saw last week Austin has a decent pair of hands, snatching that throw out of the air for the near-TD catch by Beck.

Hankerson is active today for the first time today too, should be eager to go out there and put on a show.

Sometimes injuries force a coaches hand and in these situations players come out and excel and surprise the coaches with their progress and force a change on the depth chart in the future.

Lets hope these two guys are ready to impress today and prove we don't have a Thomas/Kelly v.2 situation on our hands!

Lets go fellas, you got work to do today! Lets bring home a win!

HTTR! :logo:

I too am intrigued about Hankerson's possibilities on the field today. I think he and Beck probably have a good rapport, which is why he's activated. Hopefully, he gets more than a few snaps to show what he's got. It would be very helpful to have a big target in the red zone today to take advantage of Carolina's defense.

Beck and Austin have good chemistry. Beck always seemed to find Austin in the preseason and Austin's big play catch last week was with Beck in the game. I'd love to see Austin get in the game and see if he can do some damage.

We should also throw Hank into the red zone. Even if he doesn't have a grasp of the system, he can at least be used for jump balls.

I was very disappointed in hankerson in the preseason, mostly because I wanted him to be be that playmaker the offense lacks so bad

that said, I am real excited to see him play again

his path will be more of marathon then the sprint I had hoped but man I hope he shines today and shows the flashes that made him a highly touted 3rd round selection

HAIL

Not to turn the lights off on the party, but I think the injuries to so many players allowed Hankerson to be active. But I do think Austin might get a few more reps. I'm glad Stallworth is inactive... I'd rather see AA and Austin (and maybe even a little Hank) on the field today.

Archived