Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Terence Austin & Leonard Hankerson....never a better day than today to shine, fellas!

NoCalMike

Why wouldn't he be?

People are already upset with him for "not knowing the playbook" and they'll just be even more upset now that he's on twitter after him running the wrong route and him being on twitter so soon and not "trying to learn the playbook." I don't feel that way I think he's a rookie in his first NFL game and the nerves obviously got the best of him.

---------- Post added October-23rd-2011 at 05:28 PM ----------

HankTime85 Leonard Hankerson

“@ColbyWest3: @HankTime85 run the wrong route or becks throw?”<<<< not getting into that

People are already upset with him for "not knowing the playbook" and they'll just be even more upset now that he's on twitter after him running the wrong route and him being on twitter so soon and not "trying to learn the playbook." I don't feel that way I think he's a rookie in his first NFL game and the nerves obviously got the best of him.

---------- Post added October-23rd-2011 at 05:28 PM ----------

“@ColbyWest3: @HankTime85 run the wrong route or becks throw?”<<<< not getting into that

Meh. Who cares what fans say? It was one play. Idiotic, **** timing, but one play. Might have even been on Beck.

Meh. Who cares what fans say? It was one play. Idiotic, **** timing, but one play. Might have even been on Beck.

Agree completely. Even the best receivers have some break-in time. His first game action you can't expect him to be perfect. Both Andre and Calvin Johnson had break-in time, for crying out loud.

Hank is making it worse....

Once again plz plz plzzzz, if u wasn't in the #Huddle don't tell me I ran the wrong #Route

Kno what, jus 4get it... I won't comment no more about sum1 that don't kno what they talking bout... Long as every1 on the team kno

“@D_Gomes24: @HankTime85 don't worry bout it bro, you know people will always have something to say”<<< idk y I'm wasting my time lol

“@GeorgeDaffan: @HankTime85 you cant let us fans bother you! C'mon man!”<<<<< trust me I'm not bothered ijs playa lol I'm good

basically put blame on Beck and he's getting a ton of heat from the fans.

I really like hank but he needs to learn to just shut it down after a loss and not tweet.

That mistake by Hankerson is far more likely the reason why we haven't seen more of him before now and exactly the reason why we won't be seeing him more in the near future.

Thats right and it looks like we drafted another 3rd round WR bust.

Terrance and Niles looked pretty good though.

It was on Hank..Shanahan more or less said so, his route depended on the coverage and Hank blew his one and only play. This is why he's been inactive every week. He needs to own his mistake.

After Banks, Hankerson is the most "talkative" on twitter from the redskins. Always plays Madden with any fan and is usually a great guy. But he really needs to understand that some fans will be extremely mad over the loss. Going on Twitter after a loss really shows how ignorant he is, instead of saying "I'll try harder", he throws the QB under the bus and rips the fans.

Man when one wheel falls off it seems they all go when it comes to the redskins.

Hank is making it worse....

Once again plz plz plzzzz, if u wasn't in the #Huddle don't tell me I ran the wrong #Route

Kno what, jus 4get it... I won't comment no more about sum1 that don't kno what they talking bout... Long as every1 on the team kno

“@D_Gomes24: @HankTime85 don't worry bout it bro, you know people will always have something to say”<<< idk y I'm wasting my time lol

“@GeorgeDaffan: @HankTime85 you cant let us fans bother you! C'mon man!”<<<<< trust me I'm not bothered ijs playa lol I'm good

basically put blame on Beck and he's getting a ton of heat from the fans.

I really like hank but he needs to learn to just shut it down after a loss and not tweet.

Where exactly does he put the blame on Beck?

Where exactly does he put the blame on Beck?

lol if you can't tell than I can't help you

Edit: Sorry for being rude.... you have to also read the reply from the fans to get why. But he's replying to people that are accusing him of not running the correct route.

Yea, "Stankerson" showed why he gets this nickname.

Mouth and twitter fingers can do wonders, but thats about it.

I thought I'd NEVER say this, but at this point it is desperation time;

Go for T.O.

A deep threat is sorely needed, and since Moss has an injured hand, someone is needed who will go after the ball. After watching the drive in the 3rd, ball on the 8 {I think} every receiver ran a simple curl and stopped and didn't make any attempt to get open. At least if Beck threw it up high, TO would jump for it; the other receivers would just watch it sail over their heads.

It was difficult to see any receiver today actually try to sell their route, and Stankerson didn't help matters...

If you play for Coach Shanny and you ran the wrong route, you admit it and move on. If you ran the correct route, you don't go on the internets and proclaim your innocence( and imply faulty decision making by your QB). Looks to be a me-first kind of move that will buy you more inactive time

Well Niles Paul is my new hopeful. I'm not giving up on Hankerson but Niles looks like he needs more time on the field and he proved it. We need some diamonds in the rough and those may not appear for a long while. Just trust in Shanny and get out your tissues just in case.

Yea, "Stankerson" showed why he gets this nickname.

Mouth and twitter fingers can do wonders, but thats about it.

I thought I'd NEVER say this, but at this point it is desperation time;

Go for T.O.

A deep threat is sorely needed, and since Moss has an injured hand, someone is needed who will go after the ball. After watching the drive in the 3rd, ball on the 8 {I think} every receiver ran a simple curl and stopped and didn't make any attempt to get open. At least if Beck threw it up high, TO would jump for it; the other receivers would just watch it sail over their heads.

It was difficult to see any receiver today actually try to sell their route, and Stankerson didn't help matters...

TO is not a deep threat.

We are not desperate, we are rebuilding.

Well Niles Paul is my new hopeful. I'm not giving up on Hankerson but Niles looks like he needs more time on the field and he proved it. We need some diamonds in the rough and those may not appear for a long while. Just trust in Shanny and get out your tissues just in case.

As a Nebraska fan I watched him for years and told multiple people that I wanted the Redskins to draft him because he had so much potential that wasn't being used in an offense that passes twice a decade.

So far he seems to be proving me right. :)

Archived