Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Would you welcome TO on the Redskins?

Lar0n Landry

Approve/Disapprove of the NBA dress code?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Approve/Disapprove of the NBA dress code?

• Approve
    • Disapprove
    • Other
    • Blahblahblah The NBA sucks blahblahblah Look at me Blahblah...

Let me preface this by saying I personally detest this guy, but with our current lack of key receiver, what are the thoughts on going after T. Owens for the remainder of the year? Yes, his best days are behind him and he is a lot of mouth, but he did have nearly 1000 yds last year with a fairly pedestrian Bengals team.

Would it help us or just add to the train wreck already in progress?

Dumb idea. Why would anyone think this would help us? This team isn't going to the Super Bowl or even the playoffs, so it really needs to focus on developing the youth on the roster, not adding disruptive fossils like T. Owens. What does that accomplish exactly? So what if T. Owens helped the team go from 5-11 to maybe 7-9? So what? This would still be a lousy team.

I would be for this had Niles not shown some skills yesterday. This could be a blessing for us. We could see some rookies rise up and maybe become better than our vets. Which is exactly what this organization needs, new people...

Let me preface this by saying I personally detest this guy, but with our current lack of key receiver, what are the thoughts on going after T. Owens for the remainder of the year? Yes, his best days are behind him and he is a lot of mouth, but he did have nearly 1000 yds last year with a fairly pedestrian Bengals team.

Would it help us or just add to the train wreck already in progress?

You know I would normally tell you not only no but H@LL NO but right now I really don't care if they bring him in or not. He has the talent but he would be only good for one year and that is it. So why not bring him in. It can't get any worse than it has been in the last 10 or 15 years, can it?

In two words...HELL NO

Exactly! Did any of you guys see this guy over the last couple years? He STINKS now. He's always had stone hands but was enough of a physical freak to make plays. Now that he doesn't have that anymore, he's just a locker room cancer who can't play. Anyone not notice how much the passing games of Dullass, Buffalo and even Cincy improved since booting him...what's next - bring David Boston or Michael Westbrook out of retirement?

I'm on record as saying that T.O. is a serious risk to sign, however, I wonder what kind of message it sends to the rest of the team if they do go out and sign him? Does it rejuvenate the defense by letting them know that the coaches still feel like this team can win? Does it pump up the offense by giving them a much needed weapon, especially with the losses of Hightower and Santana Moss? Or, does it tell the young receivers that they're not ready for prime time and set back their progress?

One thing's for sure, the Skins are quickly running out of bullets and the momentum they had built is gone. Something's got to be done. Have you ever seen a team regress after a bye week before?

Uh......NO, play Paul, Stallworth, Hankerson with Moss out have one of these guys step up.

It wont be Stallworthless. Hankerson should have been used more up to this point so he could be the guy going forward but I've been saying that since week one. Nice to see him actually get some game time yesterday. Hope to see a lot more going forward

terrellowensbengals1thu.jpg

according to sources he's healthy and ready for a return to the NFL.

i think he would be a perfect fit here.he is hungry and i think his days of being a troll are behind him. TO would add a great leader to our young WR core (austin, hankerson, armstong) and teach them great work ethic. he has never been criticized for his work ethic just his side show antics. i say the skins should make a strong push for TO.

could make our season. skins are in desperate need for an offensive weapon and he could be the x factor.

thoughts?

no. we have enough problems without adding another "me" player

Archived