Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Would you welcome TO on the Redskins?

Lar0n Landry

Approve/Disapprove of the NBA dress code?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Approve/Disapprove of the NBA dress code?

• Approve
    • Disapprove
    • Other
    • Blahblahblah The NBA sucks blahblahblah Look at me Blahblah...

Man please give me a ****ing break. We have been rebuilding for how many years now? The truth is we are 3-3 and we can stilld o something this year. If bringing an experience player like TO in for a year will get us over the hump, I am all for it. One thing for sure, TO is a player.

Do what? Go 7-9 or 8-8 and pray for a lucky wildcard berth in the playoffs because some other teams don't take care of their own business? Please. What's the point? Get our young guys some experience. We don't need TO in this locker room, and we don't need the media circus that comes with him.

Your problem is that you're equating sucking for the last 20 years, with a 20-year rebuilding period.

That's not the case. We've been rebuilding for less than two years now, if that. All the years of sucking and ineptitude before that, whether you like it or not, had nothing to do with Shanahan and Allen, and their plan.

Hate... hate... hate to say it, but maybe TO is someone we're interested in if we're still committed to winning this year, especially considering we just lost Santana for 5-8 weeks. And you say this about TO... WHEN IT COUNTS (meaning I know he has a habit of doing so otherwise) he isn't going to drop the ball.

All I'm going to say is, he made one irrelevant QB relevant... why couldn't he do it again?

Don't hate to say it...its a good idea. Santana OUT and we have Stallworth, Gaffney, Armstrong, Hankerson etc etc and everyones saying no to TO ??

Man please give me a ****ing break. We have been rebuilding for how many years now? The truth is we are 3-3 and we can stilld o something this year. If bringing an experience player like TO in for a year will get us over the hump, I am all for it. One thing for sure, TO is a player.

If you call what we did before Bruce Allen got here "rebuilding" then you are sadly mistaken. This team is headed in the right direction...we just need to build using the draft. Drafting a potential franchise QB would be a good start towards stability. Get over what hump? You think TO will get us over a hump? TO is a Cancer.

He played pretty well last year--at 36. And TO's always been known for his exceptional conditioning. He may not make an immediate impact, however, 2-3 games from now if we're still in the hunt, IMO, he could prove valuable as he's competive and a proven threat (teams gameplan for him, like it or not)

Who?

Romo sits to pee, man. Romo sits to pee. He may not be Brady, but you wouldn't know it by how much the media eats him up--in that sense, he's very, VERY relevant. I know he's in Dallas, but TO should get some credit for that as Romo sits to pee had some of his best success with him. And like it or not, he's a pretty good passer. He may not always make the smartest decisions, but he can make plays that other guys can't---see week 3.

---------- Post added October-24th-2011 at 04:19 PM ----------

And I'm not suggesting we give him a long term deal. Just a one year thing. Just to give ourselves a chance to win now.

Archived