Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Would you welcome TO on the Redskins?

Lar0n Landry

Approve/Disapprove of the NBA dress code?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Approve/Disapprove of the NBA dress code?

• Approve
    • Disapprove
    • Other
    • Blahblahblah The NBA sucks blahblahblah Look at me Blahblah...

I think you're completely out of your mind. I would prefer to let the young guys develop than to bring him in. This has been the issue with the franchise for so long - looking for quick (washed up) fixes. Let the young fellas take their lumps and learn, you never know what they can turn into.

i agree, bring him in. he would be cheap, he'd be the biggest and best WR we'd have, he'd play with a chip on his shoulder. We can still work the young WRs in.

Why? Why?? What good would it do? We aren't winning anything important this year.

---------- Post added October-24th-2011 at 03:45 PM ----------

Why? Why?? What good would it do? We aren't winning anything important this year.

if you have given up on this year than don't do it. if your trying to give yourself the best chance to win, then bring him in for the reasons I said above. The idea that if you bring in TO that somehow everything positive we've done will be out the window, that we are reverting back to the "old" ways. Who cares, he can help the redskins win and we can still develop the young WRs. The guy (even at his age) is still a player, he proved that last year. at 3-3, I'd do it. At 3-10, i wouldnt.

if you have given up on this year than don't do it. if your trying to give yourself the best chance to win, then bring him in for the reasons I said above. The idea that if you bring in TO that somehow everything positive we've done will be out the window, that we are reverting back to the "old" ways. Who cares, he can help the redskins win and we can still develop the young WRs. The guy (even at his age) is still a player, he proved that last year. at 3-3, I'd do it. At 3-10, i wouldnt.

You don't get it, that is clear. You probably never will. That is also clear.

what is clear is that all you have said is " why?" it appears you really know your stuff

Because your thread is barely even worth addressing. I'm not going to take the time to give you a detailed run-down of why we shouldn't sign TO--its enough just to point out that if you NEED a detailed run-down, you obviously don't "get it".

...It is time someone in the front office pick up the phone and call up TO. TO will instantly become our best WR if we bring him in. I can understand the issue not coming up last week but with Moss out of the picture, we need to sign him now...Please!

I hope soneone in the front office reads these posts. We NEED TO now....

Hate... hate... hate to say it, but maybe TO is someone we're interested in if we're still committed to winning this year, especially considering we just lost Santana for 5-8 weeks. And you say this about TO... WHEN IT COUNTS (meaning I know he has a habit of doing so otherwise) he isn't going to drop the ball.

All I'm going to say is, he made one irrelevant QB relevant... why couldn't he do it again?

All I'm going to say is, he made one irrelevant QB relevant... why couldn't he do it again?

Who?

---------- Post added October-24th-2011 at 04:01 PM ----------

we obviously are not able to build a team so **** it...lets bring him in and he will take some coverage of davis and the run games. lets win some games this year. Bring back Ports too **** it

I really hope this is sarcasm. :ols:

why couldn't he do it again?

37 coming off of knee injury. Did not play in preseason and missed the first 7 weeks of the season. Enough or do you need more?

Come on people. This is getting old. You honestly could not come up with one reason on your own? Do you follow sports?

Yeah screw the thought of rebuilding a team that has been damaged for years. :rolleyes: Let's get the checkbook out! Bruce Smith might even be willing to come out of retirement.

Man please give me a ****ing break. We have been rebuilding for how many years now? The truth is we are 3-3 and we can stilld o something this year. If bringing an experience player like TO in for a year will get us over the hump, I am all for it. One thing for sure, TO is a player.

Archived