Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Would you welcome TO on the Redskins?

Lar0n Landry

Approve/Disapprove of the NBA dress code?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Approve/Disapprove of the NBA dress code?

• Approve
    • Disapprove
    • Other
    • Blahblahblah The NBA sucks blahblahblah Look at me Blahblah...

y'all aren't winning a Super Bowl this year. What does bringing TO in now do for your future? Does he help develop young players or does he get in their way? Does he help a young QB by giving him a reliable target or does he go diva and wreck the youngster's confidence?

Every youngster who played wide receiver with him sings his praises.

Diva is a media generated phantom. It doesn't really exist.

~Bang

Every youngster who played wide receiver with him sings his praises.

Diva is a media generated phantom. It doesn't really exist.

~Bang

If that's the case, then I think he'd be a smart pickup. If he can help bring up some of that young talent then bringing him in is the right move. I'm sure there's a WR somewhere on your team who can be sacrificed to bring in a guy who can help develop the future.

I think some ppl on here need to get banned. how do all offseason long every one saying build young rebuild with rooks through the draft 3 wins into the season. and **** it we are going for it. T.O really. really.!!!! We should also trade for Derrick Mason, Sign Randy Moss, bring CP and Hopefully we can trade a second for Jason Taylor again. !!!! Next person over 30 FA that had a good old career that you want here do not start a thread smack yourself. We are rebuilding what is there not to get.!

He's working out for teams right now. If he worked out for us and the coaches liked what they saw and thought that he could help our team win then I trust there judgement.

Although, I have to admit that the coaches judgement is looking kind of shaky after their decision to start Grossman.:(

Absolutely not.
Would you care to elaborate or is this how you plan on getting to 5,000 post with a quickness?:pfft:
No. We're a low key team...we don't need a loud mouth
So if you new that there was a talented player out there who could help us win more games, but had a loud mouth, you would rather us stay a "low key team" than sign him to a year or two?

I think some ppl on here need to get banned. how do all offseason long every one saying build young rebuild with rooks through the draft 3 wins into the season. and **** it we are going for it. T.O really. really.!!!! We should also trade for Derrick Mason, Sign Randy Moss, bring CP and Hopefully we can trade a second for Jason Taylor again. !!!! Next person over 30 FA that had a good old career that you want here do not start a thread smack yourself. We are rebuilding what is there not to get.!

Right, because signing one vet player mid season is destroying a rebuild.

Come on now.

~Bang

I don't see the harm if it's a one or two year deal. I don't want to hear about the old Redskins teams adding old veterans and it setting the franchise back for years. That was different because those players were given multi-year contracts with multi-millions attached to them. A short term deal will not harm your team in regards to the salary cap.

I say go for it, it surely couldn't hurt our red zone offense.

Right, because signing one vet player mid season is destroying a rebuild.

Come on now.

~Bang

Now bang whats the point you been with me all year about the rebuild did you forget the rules that's the old skins we are not quite there yet to be taking opportunities away from Hank and Paul. Plus unneccesarry attention from media and disrespectful to Corp you Have who is underperforming but you don't show you lost faith in them but blame qb.

Now bang whats the point you been with me all year about the rebuild did you forget the rules that's the old skins we are not quite there yet to be taking opportunities away from Hank and Paul. Plus unneccesarry attention from media and disrespectful to Corp you Have who is underperforming but you don't show you lost faith in them but blame qb.

Meaningless.

If we went stupid and started signing a ton of guys to "win now" then you've got something

Our passing game is weak.

He can possibly help it this year while we still have a chance.

We won't lose any draft picks, we won't lose anything at all.

How does that affect a rebuild?

Understand rebuilding is over until next spring. Can't do anything now to get younger. Adding a vet for a season isn't changing anything, except possibly the potency of our passing attack.

~Bang

It's so funny how people say rebuild, rebuild, rebuild! Do you guys not understand that veterans teach the young players about the game??? T.O comes in, humble after having little to no interest, and he shows Austin, Paul, and Hankerson everything he knows about being a WR in the NFL??? Young players don't teach themselves, so someone like T.O turns Hankerson into the stud they think he can be. Right now he has Moss as a mentor, a small, fast receiver that really can't show him what T.O can.

Archived