Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Walking Dead Season 7 --Discuss material from the Walking Dead and Talking Dead TV shows ONLY.

steveo21

Tapping Lori and trying to kill Rick are probably the only things that Shane did that I disliked.

Shooting Otis? No problem with it... Telling Lori that Rick was dead?? Probably saved her and Carl because if she thought he was alive then she most likely doesn't agree to evacuate.

The actor who plays Shane is awesome in my opinion. I thought he brought the crazy really well and I'm sad to see him go.

I still think Lori should have kept her legs closed considering she found out her husband recently died. It was reasonable for Shane to assume Rick was dead IMO. No way Rick should have survived that. It kind of reminds me of 28 Weeks Later where the main guy tells his kids that their mom was dead even though she some how lived because she had immunity to the virus.

I think John Bernthal did a great job too. A lot of people get too hung up on his accent to give him credit IMO

I still think Lori should have kept her legs closed considering she found out her husband recently died. It was reasonable for Shane to assume Rick was dead IMO. No way Rick should have survived that. It kind of reminds me of 28 Weeks Later where the main guy tells his kids that their mom was dead even though she some how lived because she had immunity to the virus.

I think John Bernthal did a great job too. A lot of people get too hung up on his accent to give him credit IMO

yeah but Rick and Lori were having issues before she thought he died. I would have to agree with you on John Bernthal he did do a great job on the show.

On a side note -- did they ever explain how the infestation started? Virus? Gov't experiment gone horribly wrong? I remember the scientist at the CDC at the end of last season explaining what happens after you get bit, but not how it started. Anyone know?

On a side note -- did they ever explain how the infestation started? Virus? Gov't experiment gone horribly wrong? I remember the scientist at the CDC at the end of last season explaining what happens after you get bit, but not how it started. Anyone know?

That hasn't been explained in the TV series thus far.

A back story to a character from the comic book has been released. Pretty cool. This would be a spoiler for TV possibly or if you haven't made it this far in the comic.

Be careful with link. Contains possible spoiler for TV (or comic) fans.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/sites/default/files/custom/LESLEY/Walking_Dead_Full_Story.jpg

Rumor: She shows up in the finale tonight.

I expect during the dawn of the dead tribute farmhouse attack

They will tell the women and child to go upstairs and take the upper windows.

6 minutes later the awesome parents will look out and see the kid trapped on the barn roof.

AND: be shocked about it.

I expect during the dawn of the dead tribute farmhouse attack

They will tell the women and child to go upstairs and take the upper windows.

6 minutes later the awesome parents will look out and see the kid trapped on the barn roof.

AND: be shocked about it.

LOL Yea... the world is a mess.

And they let the kid walk through the woods by himself, then again AT NIGHT!

A back story to a character from the comic book has been released. Pretty cool. This would be a spoiler for TV possibly or if you haven't made it this far in the comic.

Be careful with link. Contains possible spoiler for TV (or comic) fans.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/sites/default/files/custom/LESLEY/Walking_Dead_Full_Story.jpg

I read the comic in the link and have no idea what it means. OK, so I just looked at the pictures. ;)

whoa...big time first 20 minutes...now hate to go right into"nitpcik"lol...but pissed if it turns out they never even planned a rendezvous point for if the farm was overrun and they need to meet up after...

The plan.

1- panic.

2- half the group do donuts in the yard while firing out the window.

3- other half run around screaming.

4- profit

5- meet up later at IHOP.... Or was it the waffle house?

Archived