Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Walking Dead Season 7 --Discuss material from the Walking Dead and Talking Dead TV shows ONLY.

steveo21

Looks like the zombie story jumped to a different line. Everyone turns upon death.

Well it might explain how the whole thing started. How did the whole thing start? I don't remember them discussing it. In most zombie movies it's some strange alien gas that seeps into the atmosphere right?

I ask because I think they've been introducing this slowly.

1. They happen upon those cops at the school who don't seem to have any bites.

2. Did Shane smear blood in the captured kids wounds? My stream wasn't the best. If not, all he did was snap his neck right?

3. Shane just wakes up a zombie. Strange

Without being bitten? It doesn't make sense. Unless he was bitten before and just took forever to turn into a zombie (i.e Resident evil style)

Remember when Shane took the boy out to the woods and broke his neck? Well he reanimated when Daryl and the other guy were tracking Shane's steps

Well it might explain how the whole thing started. How did the whole thing start? I don't remember them discussing it. In most zombie movies it's some strange alien gas that seeps into the atmosphere right?

I ask because I think they've been introducing this slowly.

1. They happen upon those cops at the school who don't seem to have any bites.

2. Did Shane smear blood in the captured kids wounds? My stream wasn't the best. If not, all he did was snap his neck right?

3. Shane just wakes up a zombie. Strange

You missed one.

1. The scientist blood tests everyone at the CDC. He whispers into rick's ear before they leave.

This has been building up for a while now and it's pretty obvious...

Archived