Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Walking Dead Season 7 --Discuss material from the Walking Dead and Talking Dead TV shows ONLY.

steveo21

i know it was stated a long time ago that shane died in the comic, but i don't think everyone knew that he wound up dying

It's also been stated by a moderator in this thread that if you're going to openly reveal matters not yet aired on the series you might be temp banned. I guess I better get busy.

It's also been stated by a moderator in this thread that if you're going to openly reveal matters not yet aired on the series you might be temp banned. I guess I better get busy.

sorry then. my intent was to be vague so only comic readers knew what I was talking about. I assumed the mention of your least favorite character was ok since it was discussed so much in here, but it was apparently a bad assumption on my part and I will be even more careful next time

Spoiler (contains both comic info and TV spoiler)....highlight below at your own risk.

I'm going to be pissed if they wimp out and don't have Carl kill Shane. I'm going to be damn near done with the show if they let him die like a hero saving someone. Also I'm not sure if anyone mentioned it but it was spoiled a week or so ago that it's a certain he's going to die this season. There was a season 2 dvd promo on AMC's website that got put up ahead of time (and quickly taken down) and in the extra features it listed " … bonus features such as: the making of the barn, an extended zombie gut scene, Shane's last episode …". So it's just a question of how they do it. Sack up and let Carl kill him like the comics.

Spoiler (contains both comic info and TV spoiler)....highlight below at your own risk.

agreed, and ninja:

Carl better do it. I think he will because though it varies a bit the show does follow the general outline of the comic and Carl needs to redeem himself after letting the walker live and it getting loose b/c of him and killing Dale

jumbo, you know i wasn't revealing anything not already given out in this thread. i haven't even read any of the spoilers. sorry to anyone i offended...

jumbo, you know i wasn't revealing anything not already given out in this thread. i haven't even read any of the spoilers. sorry to anyone i offended...

Realx, amigo. You should know too i wouldn't really ban someone for that--probably. :evilg: :D

(RG3!!!) :beavisnbutthead:

But everyone remind everyone to keep spoilers Ninja'ed. :)

This is all just my assumptions and i haven't read any spoilers. I think Randel getting away is staged by Shane. It's the last way for him to get Randel killed and protect Lori, Carl and the baby. It will be revealed that Shane staged the escape, insanity will ensue and Shane will end up Cast out from the group or killed. They have been setting this up all season, especially this last arc. The writing has made it clear that at some point it's going to be Rick or Shane.

Not reading cuz it's commercial time right after shane returned to get guys to go look for "escaped" dude. i said week ago shane needs a bullet in the head. still think that even though plot-wise i see how things could be spun to where it makes sense to the group to keep him and even made him more tolerable.

on my planet, tho, in best interest of the group, he's long dead---survival skills and need for able-bodied contributors/defenders and all. and also kill him cuz still think he sucks as an actor. i swear every week he makes his "acting faces" i want to shoot him just for that.:)

Archived