Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Walking Dead Season 7 --Discuss material from the Walking Dead and Talking Dead TV shows ONLY.

steveo21

You missed one.

1. The scientist blood tests everyone at the CDC. He whispers into rick's ear before they leave.

This has been building up for a while now and it's pretty obvious...

Yeah it's been so long since I watched the first season, but it makes sense.

A blade is always more intimate among friends

I've always said that--along with "why not take both gun and knife and knife to a fight, and take a knife everywhere.":) (that's my own)

Jumbo's doing the happy dance. :ols:

Yup! :) And proud of the show to kill off main characters. :)

Soooooo how did Shane rise?!!
Looks like the zombie story jumped to a different line. Everyone turns upon death.
His corpse was reanimated

Not the first zombie story to have that ( a pathogen that isn't just transmitted by fluids but mutates to airborne and is "activated" when the CNS (or similar bio-event) shuts down after death in a host. And one I figured would come to this story-line (never read the books) back when whoever at CDC whispered to Rick. Knew for sure when the security dudes at the bus garage a couple weeks ago were causing some puzzlement about their "turning" with no visible bites.

I re-watched the season 1 finale today just for the heck of it - After Jenner took the blood samples, somebody asks him if he found anything. Jenner responds "no surprises." Maybe he was hoping one of their samples would be 'clean' of the virus? Seems to fit in with the theory that everybody is infected...

And regarding the horde in the woods for next week's episode - remember that lone walker in the suit that Shane was watching from the car? Or the walkers around the farm that they killed in the beginning of this episode? They're spreading out from the city. It's not a stretch to think a group of them was nearby in the woods and heard the gunshots. I think it's safe to assume the farm will be compromised...great episode, and Shane actually portrayed a nutter pretty well!

I don't care about the bad accent.. Dude played that role perfectly.. I'm gonna miss his character on the show as he was definitely one of my favorites.

Definitely loving the zombie horde that is on it's way to the farm. That shot at the end with Carl and Rick over Shanes body and the horde being just over the hill from them was amazing. I LOVE this show.

I don't care about the bad accent.. Dude played that role perfectly.. I'm gonna miss his character on the show as he was definitely one of my favorites.

Definitely loving the zombie horde that is on it's way to the farm. That shot at the end with Carl and Rick over Shanes body and the horde being just over the hill from them was amazing. I LOVE this show.

I feel the same way about Shane. The accent didn't bother me and I'll miss his craziness and unpredictability that he brought to the show.

Also, the shot at the end of that episode with the walkers just behind Carl and Rick was awesome!

So ya think the coming battle will attract the attention of the other group?

didn't the kid say they were close?

That's probably what will happen, even though the kid said the other group was a good 5 miles down the road. My guess is the group survives the zombie horde (with a character or two biting it) only to find a far worse threat, i.e., other living, but better armed, humans.

You missed one.

1. The scientist blood tests everyone at the CDC. He whispers into rick's ear before they leave.

This has been building up for a while now and it's pretty obvious...

But I am thinking now that can't have been what he whispered to Rick, because Rick didn't know after killing Shane.

And I really liked the opening of that show.

How will Rick have time to explain that he just gutted Shane like a fish when zombies are attacking. See im super dooper smart i wouldve taken the Tank from the 1st episode and been all like Honk Honk and mowed the Zombies down in the field. (do Tanks have horns?)

Lol. I doubt tanks have horns but the picture you painted is hilarious.

Archived