Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Uhh... Guys whats up with my ex

skinsdomination09

okay so I broke up with her in February so whatever we didnt talk till june she got a new boy for a month they broke up....

then she texts me "ohh we should be friends I miss you so much...", you know. The typical.

So we've been talking since but she is doing so many weird things

She says im hot and we need to hang out

then when she texts me .... I reply and she doesnt reply back

she always says okay well we definetely are talking tommorow! never texts me...

she says " I know you would never go back out with me but I at least wanna be friends I care about you more than you know!"

I told her I wanted to go our seperate ways and she said no she cares about me too much...

but she never tries to initiate contact with me like two days in a row...

Im not heartbroken and hung up over her Im just annoyed because one day she'll act like i'm the second coming of jesus and the next she won't talk to me. I don't really care THAT much Im just extremely annoyed and confused because I feel like i'm being mindf***ed.

whats this womans deal guys lol?

I think you answered your own question. with the mind F* part. However, if she's a looker a good booty call every now and then works till you meet the real one. I had a few of those many years ago till I met the wife. That was 27 years ago, but things never change. Life is short partner have FUN and don't sweat the small stuff.

okay okay wait I need to add something. She asked me for sex lol

So what?

Do you have any will power whatsoever? From what you're saying, she's said a ton of things... And then doesn't follow through.

You're Jedi Mind ****ing yourself.

So what?

Do you have any will power whatsoever? From what you're saying, she's said a ton of things... And then doesn't follow through.

You're Jedi Mind ****ing yourself.

Lol no she asked me if she could come over and smush but I said no... Im not a one and done type of guy

---------- Post added October-9th-2011 at 11:52 AM ----------

But I get what you guys are saying. You're right. I need to kick her to the curb. oh well it happens lol

Dude this is "Females are Crazy 101". She is playing games with you, because she likes the attention. Until she finds another guy to occupy her time she will continue to mess with you. Listen either you cut her off completely or keep her around for the booty calls. It is up to you, but she has all control until you make a play.

Lol no she asked me if she could come over and smush but I said no... Im not a one and done type of guy

I'm extremely confused.

You don't care about it and you're not hung up on her... But you are bothered by the fact she doesn't reply to you. And then she does it more than once, and you keep going back and doing the same thing.

Then, she asks you for sex, and you say no, because you're not a one and done kind of guy.

So you want a relationship with her? Or you don't? If you don't, just stop answering her texts. Seriously. If you do, stop playing games with her and tell her you want to get back with her.

Archived