Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Uhh... Guys whats up with my ex

skinsdomination09

fixed it. :thumbsup:
No you didn't. That girl sounds like a pain in the ass. He already broke up with her once and it doesn't sound like he's going to be getting back together with her any time soon, so if she is going to start using him to inflate her ego and then say she wants to "smush" or whatever the hell that means, he might as well make it a good one and tell her to earn it and have a little fun.

ASF, I'll give you the bunny in a pot, but they make blockers for the other stuff and since he's already dealing with the crazy, might as well make it worth it.

The words, "Not 100% effective" would haunt me like the ghost of Christmas past. That or, "Yeah baby, I took my pill...." or "What do you mean 'it broke'?"

ASF and KB your argument is moot. The girl isn't even responding to his texts. She doesn't want to **** him.

Exactly. He needs to move on to one of her friends.

Just kidding. He just needs to move on. Stop talking to this young lady and I don't understand why he is responding to her texts to begin with.

I've had this trick pulled on me before. In my case, and what I think may be going on here, is she wants to get abck with you, but she wants you to be the one responsible for you two getting back together. That's why she does and says things that show her interest but are not highly commital. She then ignores you when you respond because she's trying to get you more interested, trying to make you work for it. Right now the guy has the power because he's not interested and she had to hit him up, so it seems she's dropping little tidbits like "you're hot" and wanting sex to get the guy interested, but ignoring return calls to try and keep that interest. Some of you may be thinking "well if she wants him to be interested, ignoring him isn't the nanswer." Sometimes that's true, but sometime's it's not, and for many women being ignored makes them try harder so they figure it works on men, similar tactic to hitting on other guys to make you jealous. On paper it wouldn't seem to be a good idea, but in actuality somehow it works.

Just my take on it, as I've had a similar thing pulled on me. My advice is to just ignore her. Girls that play these tricks are girls, and you should be looking for women.

Archived