Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Yesterday on my way home from work...

renaissance

That's extremely annoying as is people riding their bikes in the road or walking in the road when a sidewalk is RIGHT THERE.

No what's really annoying is the people who ride their bikes on the sidewalk when there is a BIKE LANE right beside them.

At least a bike can maneuver out of the way more efficiently than a 85 yr old man on a rascal.

In my wife's hometown of Paintsville, KY NBC did a story about the number of these Medicare provided scooters clogging the streets. Literally they used to go down the road forming long lines on the side of the road most of them with the old bicycle flags on them.

Here is a related article that talks a bit about it.

http://seniorjournal.com/NEWS/Eldercare/4-10-25Wheelchairs.htm

That's extremely annoying as is people riding their bikes in the road or walking in the road when a sidewalk is RIGHT THERE.

In most places, it's ILLEGAL to ride a bike on the sidewalk. As it should be. (For reasons that clearly aren't as obvious as I thought.)

I could be wrong, but I don't think its legal to ride your bike on the sidewalk.
In most places, it's ILLEGAL to ride a bike on the sidewalk. As it should be. (For reasons that clearly aren't as obvious as I thought.)

Well, riding your bike in the middle of the road and slowing traffic down should be illegal, too. It's extremely, extremely annoying.

One could say that riding a bike in the middle of the road isn't exactly safe, either. :2cents:

If you're abiding by the laws set out regarding riding on the street, it's safer than the sidewalk. And I understand you can say, "well, a lot of bikers don't do that." I'd say, "well, a lot of drivers don't do that either. Do you wanna put them on the sidewalk too?" :ols:;)

If you're abiding by the laws set out regarding riding on the street, it's safer than the sidewalk. And I understand you can say, "well, a lot of bikers don't do that." I'd say, "well, a lot of drivers don't do that either. Do you wanna put them on the sidewalk too?" :ols:;)

I'd much rather be hit by a bicyclist on foot, than by a car on my bike. Therefore, if there is no bike lane, I ride on the sidewalk. If there are people on the sidewalk, I hop onto the road until I pass them, then hop onto the sidewalk.

one time i was driving on route on and their was this spanish kid on his bike all up in my lane. It pissed me off so i opened my window and threw my drink at him. Hit him on his head and pored all over his shirt.

Needless to say he deserved it. What kind of idiot rides his bike on richmond highway and slows down the traffic.

one time i was driving on route on and their was this spanish kid on his bike all up in my lane. It pissed me off so i opened my window and threw my drink at him. Hit him on his head and pored all over his shirt.

Needless to say he deserved it. What kind of idiot rides his bike on richmond highway and slows down the traffic.

He didn't deserve to have your drink thrown at him.

Archived