Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Buncha merged stream of consciousness threads that don't offer much.

SavannahP

AHHHHHH!!!!! Panic has hit the streets of Washington and the official board of the Redskins. Someone should infiltrate the front office and make Allen trade for Tim Tebow. Wait, is Brett Favre still out there? This loss is all the fault of the QB!!!! We must immediately dump him and bring another warm body in!!!! Anyone!!!! AHHHHHHH!!!!!!! :evil:

Right now I reach control mind and body, I'm calm.

Damn Skins my heart is broken, did you know what is like to live in Cowboy's country?????????

ITS SUCKS when we lose, I love you, but all of you will not take all the BS tomorrow everywhere,at office, at the bus, in the street etc etc ... :(

I don't think he played bad. Dallas defense just turned up the heat. This was a battle of the defenses and we lost. Hall continues to give up to many plays, and we did not even hardly sack or pressure Romo sits to pee. The key to the lost was that missed field goal. We lost as a team. I am not ready to hang towel on Rex just yet. The team lost the game not one individual. The thing I am worried about is we have not shown we can win on the road.

This team is going through an entire revamp... and even during this season, we still are missing some key pieces (particularly qb).

You would have to be insane to think that such a young learning team is not going to stumble from time to time... I am optimistic about this team and its future, but I still believe we are a 6-8 win team this year....

Even with that belief, this is not the same old skins... a loss like this may actually be good for the young kids... time to see who can shake it off and look to next week.

Be patient!!! (yes I know we have had a long drought) but I mean be patient about the current administration... Now is not the time to take a swan dive off the fan wagon

I'm not leaving anywhere, but it is BAD when don't beat a team that played as HORRID as the Cowboys did tonight (no TDs). They were practically giving us this game, with gift wrap, bow, and all... and we wouldn't accept it.

I agree with another poster... if they come out and lay an egg, against the hapless, hopeless, Rams, then what are we to think?

Wrecks Grossman is what he's always been horridly average, we've known it all along and we knew we should have drafted a fricking QB this year but nooooooooooooooooo.

I honestly don't care right now if they bench Wrecks Gagbag or not Beck is not our future and as far as I'm concerned we're already flushing the season down the toilet.

Did he say, "we lost because of Hall" or "Hall sucked all game after talking smack as usual?"

I'll let you take this one. Sigh.

What is the point of bashing Hall then? He had one bad play? Look, the offense couldn't score it when they needed to. I don't see the point in harping on one bad play by DHall. How about harping on the terrible offense the entire game?

AHHHHHH!!!!! Panic has hit the streets of Washington and the official board of the Redskins. Someone should infiltrate the front office and make Allen trade for Tim Tebow. Wait, is Brett Favre still out there? This loss is all the fault of the QB!!!! We must immediately dump him and bring another warm body in!!!! Anyone!!!! AHHHHHHH!!!!!!! :evil:

don't forget about Gerrard. Or maybe you can trade for Palmer's rights.

The running was anemic because Grossman wasn't stretching the field and the Cowboys defense weren't scared of him

Part of the reason for that was that the Skins top deep threat, Anthony Armstrong, was out of the game in the second quarter with a strained hamstring. I wouldn't mind seeing what John Beck can do at some point this season if Rex doesn't perform. But no way is it time to make that switch.

STFU.

I like you dude but every time you open your mouth it's like a curse to this team.

2010 - Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall says New York Giants, Cowboys, Eagles have no shot against them

http://articles.nydailynews.com/2010-04-27/sports/27062890_1_eagles-quarterback-donovan-mcnabb-redskins-draft-party

Hall vowed that the Redskins will "dominate" the NFC East this year now that they've added former Eagles quarterback Donovan McNabb. And according to the Washington Post he also told Redskins fans at a draft party on Saturday that they could expect an 11- or 12-win season.

Eagles Vs. Redskins: LaRon Landry, DeAngelo Hall Mock DeSean Jackson's Concussion

http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2010/11/16/1817268/eagles-vs-redskins-laron-landry-desean-jackson-mock-concussion

Landry and Hall reportedly made "go to sleep" and "night, night" gestures taunting him for the Week 6 concussion he received on a hit from Dunta Robinson. Jackson's concussion in Week 6 received a lot of publicity and was one of the examples that contributed to the NFL upping the consequence for illegal hits.

As SB Nation's Bleeding Green Nation notes, the pregame trash talking hardly worked out for Landry and Hall.

Just a few minutes later, DeSean burned Landry for an 88 yard TD on the first play of the game. Quintin Mikell put it best, "Maybe he should have been more ready to play ball than talking."

Do I have to post Hall's latest diaria of the mouth and the result?

How many times does it take to learn the simple lesson that talk doesn't win games. Mocking other players and threatening them doesn't win games either. It just gets the other guys fired up. We aren't talking rocket science here folks. Shanahan said it before the season started... "talk is cheap"

We, as redskins fans should take a page from Joe Gibbs and demand it from our team. Kill the other team with kindness all week and beat them into the ground on gameday.

Except you Hall. You just need to STFU.

Have you heard what he said in the locker room after the game? I would watch hall and any outbursts against Haslett, this week.

granthpaulsen Grant Paulsen

Hall on #Redskins using their 0 safety press look so much: "You don't have to be a ---ing rocket scientist to figure it out after a while."

Archived