Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Buncha merged stream of consciousness threads that don't offer much.

SavannahP

I hope we never play on Monday night for the next 50 years...

I told my husband and son that I hate when the Skins play on Monday night. They are just not a good primetime team and blow it most of the time. I was not impressed with Shanahan's play calling either. Too bad that Daddy will probably think he did a good job. I hate these father/son coaching teams.

we were beat by a better team get over it jesus

Nah. With the injuries and mistakes Dallas committed they were there for the taking - we were the more talented team tonight but we fluffed it. Fouund a way to lose not a way to win and thats what really hurts, it was a missed oportunity.

Have you heard what he said in the locker room after the game? I would watch hall and any outbursts against Haslett, this week.

granthpaulsen Grant Paulsen

Hall on #Redskins using their 0 safety press look so much: "You don't have to be a ---ing rocket scientist to figure it out after a while."

It is a true statment though..... I think Hass called a good game, but on the 3rd and 21 he should have played it safer...... O well, its over now....

I think Rocca messed up bad. His the one that could be considered the game breaker for us? Gano did fine.

Sexy Rexy made some mistakes we all know that. He did thread the needle through a couple of defenders.

Dont you guys think we need to pass more to Helu out in the Flats? Create some space for him and let him make some plays?

My 2 cents

Please dont put me back in NNT please.

Archived