Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Buncha merged stream of consciousness threads that don't offer much.

SavannahP

What game were you watching? Hall got beat like a RENTED MULE. It was like watching Wayne Gretzky skate around fools it was so bad. And no need to call anyone a moron. You're also putting words in his mouth. He simply is saying Hall blew, not the defense as a whole and he is right, he was terrible in coverage per usual. He's a great ball hawk but he created zero turnover opportunities.

You're blaming this loss on the defense? Wake up.

I agree with all the sentiments regarding D-Hall he gives up too many big plays to talk as much as he does. I will also say there is a such thing as being to aggresive. An all out Blitz on a 3rd and 21 was a horrible call. Me and my dad was screaming please back out of that Blitz at that point in the game.

It would have been ok to blitz but an all out blitz in a 3rd and 21 situation was a bit too aggressive on the defensive call. Either way we loss and D-Hall is not a good enough corner to talk as much as he does, and get abused week in and week out.

Fact: Rex Grossman is NOT in the prime of his career and has NOT turned over a new leaf. He is the same loser that will continue to make silly unwarranted rookie mistakes in big games just as he did in Chicago. The guy is all he ever will be. His lack of mobility and field awareness is sickening and the sole reason why this team is not 3-0.

John Beck has way more upside and is so much more mobile. No need to waste time with Grossman when he will not be the answer. We already know how the book ends before it begins. John Beck at least gives us spontaneous hope. Just look at Ryan Fitzpatrick in Buffalo. That can be Beck. An unproven guy with a will to prove everyone wrong who counted him out can turn into an all-star.

Why do my threads keep disappearing by the way?

Its funny how some posters blamed the D and others blame the QB. I personally blame the QB, as all he had to do was get us in FG range and we win this game. Our D held the Cowboys to NO TDs! Yeah we gave up a 3rd and 21 but we still held them to NO TOUCHDOWNS! Freaking Grossman has NO field awareness, as we all could see on both of his rollouts, that last which cost us the game.

Other than that catch, Bryant had 3 catches for 33 yards. Not exactly Jerry Rice numbers.

Hall had a decent game. He stuck his helmet in on a number of tough tackles. He was on an island on that critical play, and Romo sits to pee and Bryant made a play. I'm not ready to crucify Hall over it.

My mistake, I should have said WRs did. Also, Hall seems to over play every short pass and needs to stop going for the strip and tackled the ****ing guy.

This is why I love twitter.

Once again ES is acting like it's all over :rolleyes: were still 2- 1.... not 1-2 or 0-3.

@greggrosenthal

NFC East will be a lot of fun. 4 good, but flawed teams. Wide open race.

michaeljenk

I know Skins fans have waited too damn long for a winner, but team is headed in right direction for first time in a while. #bigpicture

washpostlive

Bottom line skins fans: you are 2-1 going to St.Louis highly motivated w healthy Landry. Not bad

PhilDaniels93

#Redskins fans.....It's hard to win every game and there are 13 left. The best now is 15-1. It could happen. Be proud of the fight they gave

RealSkipBayless

Redskins really impressed me. Romo sits to pee, RobRyan's D, Dan Bailey impressed me more. CAN'T WAIT TO TALK ABOUT THIS GAME AT 10AM E, ESPN2

I wish I could make these threads stop

seriously man ... it is amazing how weak minded people are. how easily shaken they can be. good grief.

bad game, it happens ... let's move on. jesus. they just were out of rhythm. this is still the same team that whooped the giant and showed moxy in coming back and beating the cards.

You're giving him more credit than I would.

Yay for you. Putting this loss on Dhall is moronic. The offense came up short. Losses do reveal knowledge though.

---------- Post added September-27th-2011 at 04:24 AM ----------

Alright, it's clear that you don't want to read whatsoever. Done with this little back and forth. I leave you with a simple quote.

"He simply is saying Hall blew, not the defense as a whole." <<<<<<All roads lead to Vegas

I don't wan to read? Ok. That means nothing. Their offense didn't get in the endzone. Period. DHall is not the scapegoat.

Yay for you. Putting this loss on Dhall is moronic. The offense came up short. Losses to do reveal knowledge though.

---------- Post added September-27th-2011 at 04:24 AM ----------

I don't wan to read? Ok. That means nothing. Their offense didn't get in the endzone. Period. DHall is not the scapegoat.

Did he say, "we lost because of Hall" or "Hall sucked all game after talking smack as usual?"

I'll let you take this one. Sigh.

Actually glad the Skins next game is an away game. 4 weeks into the season, 2-1 record, and they'd be in jeopardy of being boo'ed during intro's if they were coming home to play the rams :evil: Games over, time to move on and hope they can rebound all over the rams. Also, I think the bye's coming at a great time. The O has looked flat the last 2 games, don't know if they're screwing around the night before the games or if they're just worn out already from trying to cram so much in from the time the lockout ended though now :whoknows:

I don't see how anyone blames D Hall for one play where he was left on an island by himself against a receiver that is much bigger and taller than him. Prior to that play Dez Bryant only had 33 yards total in the game. Seriously? You can not blame his loss on him. Does he need to stop talking so much? Sure. Could he be better in coverage? Sure. But he played fine today. The penalty sucked, but considering the defensive play call we were lucky that Bryant didn't take that to the house and Hall was able to tackle him.

You got to be kidding me. Grossman wasn't stretching the field? We are not Tom Brady and the Patriots. In reality, the run game allows you to stretch the field. Not the other way around. Blame the play calling for not adapting to the reality of the game. John Beck would have had the exact same game. It wasn't like Rex was missing throws left and right. He had most nothing to work with.

Archived