Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Buncha merged stream of consciousness threads that don't offer much.

SavannahP

Ha, really? We're the same? The roster is completely revamped and we have a winning record. I would say there's a lot more to be excited about than there was last October.

The one area where we resemble past Skins teams is in the QB department. I've seen little to suggest that our receiving corps is incapable of success with the right leader, and I have seen very little to suggest that Grossman is that leader.

This is the same crappy Redskins we have seen for the past 20 years. I'm not just upset because it was Dallas, but Dallas played HORRIBLE...... injured QB, receivers not knowing their routes, how many bad snaps... 6?, they can't even score a touchdown...... and we lose the game. We are pitiful, this game was ours to win and as usual we can't close the deal. I was really trying to believe they were different this year but it's going to be like every other year.... a let down.

:loser:

I agree with you. Everybody else on here wanna make excuses about how Dallas was at home and it was a hard fought game........whatever. This is the same loser team. They play scared and confused as soon as the Primetime lights shine. Defense gives up a critical unnecessary long play at the end of the critical part of the game. Offense looks putrid. Team gets your hopes and and fools you as if they've changed but they are the same ole scrubs.

Well, you certainly talked a lot of smack this week how you were going after Romo sits to pee's ribs.... That's fine if you back it up on the field, but you absolutely sucked tonight. Dez abused you at the most critical time of the game. Sorry coverage and a 15 yard facemask to boot.... So, just STFU from here on out and play football...

Yes.

I wouldn't mind Beck starting.

A stronger arm (imo) and much more mobile.

I agree stronger but no accuracy.

Grossman's arm does seem to be getting shorter during this season though, lol.

And wow, it didn't take long for the Beck supporters (Beckoning of Beck? Beacon of Beck?) to make their pitch.

Rex made some good plays, but did himself no favors overall. That last fumble was a good play by the puke player, but still inexcusable on Rex's fault.

If Shanny starts Beck next week, I'll be surprised but not upset. I thought Beck would get his chance this season. This early, I expect Grossman to get a second chance this season if that happens.

Beck wouldn't have won this game.

This is the same crappy Redskins we have seen for the past 20 years. I'm not just upset because it was Dallas, but Dallas played HORRIBLE...... injured QB, receivers not knowing their routes, how many bad snaps... 6?, they can't even score a touchdown...... and we lose the game. We are pitiful, this game was ours to win and as usual we can't close the deal. I was really trying to believe they were different this year but it's going to be like every other year.... a let down.

:loser:

I think you're dead wrong and I'm a Cowboys fan. This skins team is very good. You can't be great every week. I see a tough, physical team just with an average QB. Yes, Grossman has looked good at times but I don't see how anyone could have confidence he is going to take the team anywhere. Get a better QB and this team just as it is is fighting for the division every year for the next 6-7 years. Just mu opinion.

A tough division loss on the road that puts us at 2-1 is a great way for a lot of us to see who needs to be placed on ignore. Just about the only positive to take away from this.

Exactly. Last I checked we still have 13 games to play.

---------- Post added September-27th-2011 at 12:14 AM ----------

We are all mad, but this is ridiculous. This is one fricken game. Stop crying. Stop whinning. Put your big boy panties on. There is a lot of football left.

We're not the 2007 Patriots. We weren't going to go 16-0. Therefore, this post^ = /Thread

Well, you certainly talked a lot of smack this week how you were going after Romo sits to pee's ribs.... That's fine if you back it up on the field, but you absolutely sucked tonight. Dez abused you at the most critical time of the game. Sorry coverage and a 15 yard facemask to boot.... So, just STFU from here on out and play football...

Most critical time? Dez abused him ALL GAME LONG

Fact: Rex Grossman is NOT in the prime of his career and has NOT turned over a new leaf. He is the same loser that will continue to make silly unwarranted rookie mistakes in big games just as he did in Chicago. The guy is all he ever will be. His lack of mobility and field awareness is sickening and the sole reason why this team is not 3-0.

John Beck has way more upside and is so much more mobile. No need to waste time with Grossman when he will not be the answer. We already know how the book ends before it begins. John Beck at least gives us spontaneous hope. Just look at Ryan Fitzpatrick in Buffalo. That can be Beck. An unproven guy with a will to prove everyone wrong who counted him out can turn into an all-star.

Archived