Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Buncha merged stream of consciousness threads that don't offer much.

SavannahP

Fact: Rex Grossman is NOT in the prime of his career and has NOT turned over a new leaf. He is the same loser that will continue to make silly unwarranted rookie mistakes in big games just as he did in Chicago. The guy is all he ever will be. His lack of mobility and field awareness is sickening and the sole reason why this team is not 3-0.

John Beck has way more upside and is so much more mobile. No need to waste time with Grossman when he will not be the answer. We already know how the book ends before it begins. John Beck at least gives us spontaneous hope. Just look at Ryan Fitzpatrick in Buffalo. That can be Beck. An unproven guy with a will to prove everyone wrong who counted him out can turn into an all-star.

Start John Beck to save the season!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not against Grossman, but I seriously think that Beck's mobility on bootlegs would really help this team. Both times Grossman rolled out tonight, he was slow as hell. A baby can crawl faster. A couple more first downs from rollouts and this game is completely different.

I don't care Rogers couldn't catch, at least he could cover. Hall plays 10 yards off his man and all he does is talks **** that he can't back up. I swear this is not a knee reaction response but please get his ass outta washington. He's the last piece of cancer we have on Defense.

Archived