Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

GameDay Thread: Week 3

ACW

That's pretty sick. Why no action the first two weeks, I wonder?

Lee Evans was probably more trusted, as a vet. But he's injured now.

---------- Post added September-25th-2011 at 07:16 PM ----------

Trivia fact.

The Rams were the first team in the NFL, back in the 40's, to have a decal on their helmets.

Go figure.

Hail.

Huh. Pretty interesting little tidbit there, thanks.

Ravens win 37- 7.

553 yards total offense. I stopped counting the Rams three and outs when it got to double figures. 5 sacks on Bradford, and heck knows how many hurries/ hits. Umpteen penalties for the Rams. NO offensive line to speak of. Little to no defense to speak of, with HORRID fundamentals like tackling and taking the correct angles.

Honestly, if we DON'T whoop their behinds next Sunday then we want royally *******!

Hail.

Ravens win 37- 7.

553 yards total offense. I stopped counting the Rams three and outs when it got to double figures. 5 sacks on Bradford, and heck knows how many hurries/ hits. Umpteen penalties for the Rams. NO offensive line to speak of. Little to no defense to speak of, with HORRID fundamentals like tackling and taking the correct angles.

Honestly, if we DON'T whoop their behinds next Sunday then we want royally *******!

Hail.

Pretty much. :yes:

Huh. Pretty interesting little tidbit there, thanks.

Apparently it was local art student fed up with the bland leather helmets that went to the owner with one he painted, the owner liked the look, paid him some ridiculously cheap fee back then for each helmet, and the rest is history as they say.

The things you learn through a horrid game.

Hail.

Archived