Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

GameDay Thread: Week 3

ACW

How bad will the Colts look tonight? Colts fans have been very spoiled and need to get ready for life without Peyton. The Colts after Peyton will look like the Colts before Peyton. Tank the season and get into the Luck sweepstakes.

I'm not sure they HAVE to tank. They're already bad enough.

They can't be any worse than the Rams for that #1 spot.

Hail.

True. But the Rams will pull out some cheap wins just because of their division. Honestly, as a football fan I'm kind of excited that the Rams are SO poor...because they don't need Luck, they can invest that top-5 pick in Justin Blackmon, and give Bradford a REAL WR to throw to for once. Which would be super fun to watch.

---------- Post added September-25th-2011 at 08:05 PM ----------

I told you all Darren McFadden is the most talented back in the league. Sick line today: 19 carries, 171 yards, 9.0 average and with 2 TD's.

I've been saying he was top-3, and getting flack for it, for 3 years now, even before he started showing it. Even when he wasn't putting up numbers, and he was getting injured on a ****ty team, his talent stuck out like a sore thumb. He's incredible.

Yeah, that pissed me off. Almost 20 ****ing targets through the first two weeks....zero catches today, with Hernandez out. He's officially useless in fantasy, because if he can throw up 0 points today, he can do it any time.
Yeah, looks like I roll w/ Stevie and Reggie.

Thanks Dustin Keller: 5 for 87 replacing Gates.

True. But the Rams will pull out some cheap wins just because of their division. Honestly, as a football fan I'm kind of excited that the Rams are SO poor...because they don't need Luck, they can invest that top-5 pick in Justin Blackmon, and give Bradford a REAL WR to throw to for once. Which would be super fun to watch.

They need linemen as much as anything to keep him upright. If Jason Smith's a #2 overall talent, then Stephon Heyer should be all American.

It should put an interesting connotation on the draft though regardless. With the Rams already having Bradford, and the Colts with a tough decision if Peyton fully recovers; the options for trading up just increased tenfold.

Hail.

I've been saying he was top-3, and getting flack for it, for 3 years now, even before he started showing it. Even when he wasn't putting up numbers, and he was getting injured on a ****ty team, his talent stuck out like a sore thumb. He's incredible.

The injuries are what have kept from really exploding on the scene. That and playing in Oakland. Out of sight, out of mind. He's just the epitome of a complete package at RB though. He's got it all.

The injuries are what have kept from really exploding on the scene. That and playing in Oakland. Out of sight, out of mind. He's just the epitome of a complete package at RB though. He's got it all.

All those stats at RB for Oakland without even having a threat at QB. They've put up 600+ rushing yards and 7 or 8 rushing total as a team already.

I told you all Darren McFadden is the most talented back in the league. Sick line today: 19 carries, 171 yards, 9.0 average and with 2 TD's.

i love him, he is the real deal. the one weird thing about him is how high he keeps his pad level when he runs. he looks a lot like torrain.

in open space though, he may be the best RB in the league. i'd still take Peterson as the true RB because he can do more after contact and between the tackles.

Very true. When he bombed his first couple years in the league, mostly due to injury on a bad team/offense, most forgot that he was easily the most talented RB to come out since AP...maybe equally talented, if you look at what we knew about both when they were drafted, before they played.

After watching St Louis tonight, I'm hard pressed to look beyond them to be brutally honest. They were worse than abysmal.

Hail.

all you have to do to beat them is hold out and let them continually shoot themselves in the foot.

it didn't help that harbaugh had to stroke his ego this game, but st louis is just too young and inexperienced to play an entire football game. they'll implode if given enough time.

---------- Post added September-25th-2011 at 08:05 PM ----------

Of all teams I think STL is suffering from the lockout the most. You can tell they havent had the time to digest McDaniels playbook and get on the same page. I liked your Blackmon suggestion, but I'm thinking Bradford will end up in that Peyton/Brady/Brees echelon in a few years - he wont need elite WR talent to play QB at an elite level. They just need to focus on drafting for their D and OL. I wouldnt put the offensive skill positions high on my priority list if I was them.

Come on, Colts! If you beat the Steelers combined with the Patriots, Eagles, and Cowboys losing, I will do mule kicks! :beavisnbutthead:

There's a man with conviction.

Screw taking liberties and tempting fate on a game yet to be played, he's putting it our there already what's already happened but is still waiting to. (I know what I mean.).

I like you style Sir.

Hail.

Archived