Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

GameDay Thread: Week 3

ACW

Yeah all those guys are old.

Did Steve DeBerg finally retire??? LOL

How about Testeverde? :D

---------- Post added September-25th-2011 at 05:46 PM ----------

I can't believe the Colts have to trot out Collins. I mean they really couldn't find anyone younger or better?

Guess they didn't want Garrard.

There's a man with conviction.

Screw taking liberties and tempting fate on a game yet to be played, he's putting it our there already what's already happened but is still waiting to. (I know what I mean.).

I like you style Sir.

Hail.

I don't believe in fate. I believe in Rex.:dallasuck

---------- Post added September-25th-2011 at 08:47 PM ----------

Todd Collins at a guess.

Hail.

He retired, no?

I'd like to see the Steelers put up 100 pts on the Colts. Just keep going deep to Wallace

Their upandcommance (sp?) has been a long time coming. Not so much the team but their fans. They have turned into a regional bandwagon of arrogant fruity-cakes and need their pride chopped at the knees. The Steelers fans need this too, but one team at a time.

Is that a fantasy fan comment or what? lol

Just goes to show hoe much Peyton Manning means (meant) to the Colts. Scary the drop off in play.

He was the head coach, OC, and QB. A dead body propped up on the sidelines and given the title of head coach could have coached the Manning Colts to the playoffs. The head coach of this team is an empty suit and an OC is completely unecessary. Your OC is under center.

Their upandcommance (sp?) has been a long time coming. Not so much the team but their fans. They have turned into a regional bandwagon of arrogant fruity-cakes and need their pride chopped at the knees. The Steelers fans need this too' date=' but one team at a time.[/quote']

Ok I was thinking what about the steelers? until I got to the last sentence. Steelers and Colts both need to be knocked down a notch.

Ok I was thinking what about the steelers? until I got to the last sentence. Steelers and Colts both need to be knocked down a notch.

The Colts don't seem to have caught on nationwide like the Steelers. They have nerdy bandwagon fans here in the midwest. Not obnoxious and in your face. Just nerdy and irritating. "We're neato." 'The Colts are awesome." You know, not threatening like an Eagles fan, just nauseating.

Archived