Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

GameDay Thread: Week 3

ACW

Oh ye great Fantasy Football gods, hear my prayers now, as I sacrifice and devour this frozen burrito in your name.

Please allow Matt Ryan to once again transform into the superhero known as "Matty Ice", who can drive down the field and score a game-winning TD strike.

Amen. :cheers:

Oh ye great Fantasy Football gods, hear my prayers now, as I sacrifice and devour this frozen burrito in your name.

Please allow Matt Ryan to once again transform into the superhero known as "Matty Ice", who can drive down the field and score a game-winning TD strike.

Amen. :cheers:

NOOOOOO. Stupid ATL defense.

---------- Post added September-25th-2011 at 07:29 PM ----------

How pissed would you be as an ATL fan right now??? There's no reason why they couldn't have at least tied the game and sent it into overtime. Instead, their defense literally HANDS the game to TB. Wow. Asinine.

That return Knox had was such a fail. That was just genius on Hester's part. A fake return.

Then even more of a fail that the ref's called a nonexistent hold on a nonexistent player.

:wtf: This is the dumbest thing I've seen all day.

---------- Post added September-25th-2011 at 06:33 PM ----------

Well...I need 15 points from Fred Davis to win. So Fred, if you read this (I know you wont), please get 90 yards and a TD, thanks.

I prefer 3 TDs. :D

The NFC West might break it's own record this year and send a 6-10 team to the playoffs. All 4 of those teams look like total ****.

Its so embarrassing for the league. The funny thing is that they'll all beat each other enough that they'll each win a few games, splitting the division series down the middle for every team, keeping them all out of the Suck for Luck race! :ols:

Alright, possibly not, but it would be funny.

Sorry it screwed up your team Conn, but I'm made up Atlanta and their jackass D/Bag HC took another loss.

Hail.

Haha its all good, I might be able to pull out a win anyways with Steelers defense and Deangelo Hall vs. Mendenhall and Fred Davis.

....okay, maybe not. :(

---------- Post added September-25th-2011 at 07:40 PM ----------

Have the Vikings Super Bowl window closed?

That window was closed when Brett Favre threw that last pick in the NFC Championship game.

---------- Post added September-25th-2011 at 07:40 PM ----------

That window was closed when Brett Favre threw that last pick in the NFC Championship game.

Yeah I guess thats a good example of where the turning point happen and the window shut.

Archived