Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Shaman HEADDRESS

SKINchiefer

ey..they were all sexy that's for sure..even the BF's and husbands were cracking up hahahahah. I kissed numerous cheeks...on the face of course hahaha. I kept touched this fine broad sitting in front of me. on the leg and slightly on the butt cheek. hahah

---------- Post added September-12th-2011 at 12:22 AM ----------

come on now. Its a show of affectipon and love for women that's all. Weird maybe..but they all loved it.

---------- Post added September-12th-2011 at 12:23 AM ----------

I guess im the Chris almighty made to make ppl laaugh as god has given me a spark to be crazy and weird in good way to stir up laughter.

ey..they were all sexy that's for sure..even the BF's and husbands were cracking up hahahahah. I kissed numerous cheeks...on the face of course hahaha. I kept touched this fine broad sitting in front of me. on the leg and slightly on the butt cheek. hahah

bianca-grossed-out-o.gif

So we got self promotion, drug usage, and now groping women. See ES....THIS is how you make a thread.
Only thing that will make this thread complete is if you confess to selling drugs to a kid during halftime, in the women's bathroom.

I'm surprised I haven't read the "violent lashing out" part, which I expected to be the 4th and final chapter. You know, where the OP starts challenging people who post WTF to fights and such.

Archived