Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Shaman HEADDRESS

SKINchiefer

Is she a good cook?

Wow how did you know? Just as my mom is. She will learn more of the ropes when she gets here so she can be the one to take orders for Filipino food from people as well as deliver to the Oriental/Filipino stores on the weekends and sometimes during the week. I will send you all some when she gets here lol:point2sky

---------- Post added September-12th-2011 at 11:37 PM ----------

I don't think that pictures is enough for this thread. Is there any way that you could post some videos of you and your headdress? I think some video would be AWESOME!!!

Wish granted. Will do after the Arizona game.

---------- Post added September-12th-2011 at 11:38 PM ----------

I actually saw you yesterday....near the visitors tunnel wearing the headdress in section 1xx. Nice enthusiasm, but dude this thread is headed for trouble........

Cool man, I'm glad you remember. Why do you say the thread is headed for trouble. Kimowasabli is immune to trouble. Lol. Where were you sitting by the way? I wish i could've kept it on but I didn't want to be rude to the guy behind me. Some people after getting toasted toald me to keep it on no matter what anyone says lol, distracting me from the game at times.

---------- Post added September-12th-2011 at 11:39 PM ----------

My crew took a photo with you out in the parking lot. You might remember me, I was still dressed in my construction worker outfit. Go skins!

I believe you were the firs tone to get a photo. Was it while we were on the way in to the stadium?

---------- Post added September-12th-2011 at 11:41 PM ----------

:2drunks::40oz::pint::3rdplace::idea::thumbsup::jump::party::fingersx::geek::peaceout::cardsuck:

Kimowasab could become the next super fan.

I don't want to ever get ****y about it as that's far from who I am but I would surely enjoy following in Chief Zee's footsteps. Thanks for all the compliments, including the ones saying I'm weird, look weird and/or scary hahaha. I appreciate it all.

Awesome man!!! I'm lookin forward to the video!!! I also like the Kimowasabli name. Keep up the good work and keep having fun!!!

I hope someone who took videos amd/or ppictures of me dancing to the band after the game shows up and posts it and/or sends it to me. I saw more than a handful of people in every direction taking a vid or a pic while I was grooving it. I was on the way to meeting up with my friends in the parking lot as I had a seat away from them but had to stop and dance to the coll *** beats of the drums. IHad to do my victory dance since it never rained so I didn't have to whoop out the rain dance moves LOL. I will surely represent for us all again this weekend. Are you planning to go bro?

---------- Post added September-13th-2011 at 12:30 AM ----------

I will by the home bench this time. I wish I could enjoy the game with the people I was around last time but I can't turn down the opportunity to sit by the home team sideline

• 2 weeks later...
I have been busy with assignments and projects since last weekend so I will post pics and videos from last weeks game including a shhh load of camera time on Comcast Postgame live.:beatdeadhorse::silly::logo::pfft::drooley::cool::saber::dallasuck:):point2sky

thanks for the update

I was wondering what happened with the pictures and video that you said that you would post. Glad to see that you didn't forget and i hope you did good with your exams!!! It's awesome to know that people can have fun and have a great attitude!!! Here's to you bro...cheers!!!

HTTR!!!

tumblr_l3dh11XMFl1qzuyl5o1_400.gif

What in the actual **** is going on here?

I'm just clicking on this thread for the first time, and I too, am confused, and slightly disturbed

Exactly my response. I dont know what the hell I just walked in to.....and why all of a sudden I crave Mountain Dew and Cheetos.

---------- Post added October-2nd-2011 at 02:51 AM ----------

Is she a good cook?

I've never had Filipino food despite the fact I know a lot of Filipinos.....#PinoyFail :doh:

I'm guessing its typical asian rice/noodles with a spanish kick of meats and spices, right?

Archived