Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Which NFC East Opponent Do you Hate the LEAST?

Bliz

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

I chose the Eagles because I hated the Giants growing up with Gnats fans all around me in upstate NY, and I cant think about the cowboys without puking in my moiuth a little.

The Eagles at least are an organization I can respect.

Agreed. Say what you will about the fans, the team is run pretty well and they've had some amazing, including my all time favorite non-Redskins Chuck Bednarik. Anything associated with Bednarik can't be number one on my hate list.

I think I'd **** Andy reid.. so many folds,, you can just close your eyes and dive in.

:ack:

Every time I see Andy Reid from now on, I'm going to have to try and not think about that. Which means I'm going to think about it. I'll try to think of nothing when I see him, but like the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man, the thought will probably enter my head involuntarily.

Thanks. Thanks so much.

I just couldn't do it right now. Just couldn't. I hate them all too much for there to be a "least". Just can't. When I think of the Giants, all I can see is their stupid grins and excessive celebrations after every sack (Tuck, Osi) and play they make against us (Jacobs). The fact that they always have our number and that idiot Tom Coughlin keeps nabbing guys off of our roster right before our games who give them incredible insight. When I think of the Eagles, I think of Desean Jackson and how much of a poser he is. He alone is enough to make me hate them, but otherwise, I probably would've said, if this question were asked a year or more ago that they were the least hated (since we seemed to have their number, too, and won our fair share of games against them for some time now).

And, of course, the Cowboys. I don't need to go into why I can't stand them. They're the Cowboys. Ugh.

The Giants beat the Cowboys in the playoffs in 2007 and made it impossible for Pats fans to talk about a perfect season. I really like Ahmad Bradshaw a lot he played very well in the playoffs for the Giants that season.

---------- Post added September-9th-2011 at 10:27 PM ----------

One of the first games I ever watched was a game I think in 1993 or so when Randal Cunningham threw a game winning touchdown to Irving Fryar or someone else. It's impressive how the Eagles have run their organization since I've been watching. Anybody that thinks Andy Reid is going to be fired if they don't win the super bowl is a fool, everything that guy tries works, you don't get rid of that. He discovered Brian Westbrook and almost always generates a potent offense.

---------- Post added September-9th-2011 at 10:28 PM ----------

That was awesome when Champ Bailey had 3 interceptions on Jake Plummer his rookie season

There is no human emotion that quite equals my hate, disdain, aversion toward, and outright loathing of the Dallas f'n Cowboys. They truly smell. Like a rotting fish, from the head (Jerrah). Arrogant America's Team prcks. It truly pained me to see us bring in James Washington that one year. I know we brought Bowen in this year, but he didn't strike me as really being "one of them". But he better ball.

Had to get that off my chest. I feel better now.

Iggles, Gints? Gints, Iggles? I've actually rooted for the Gints in Super Bowls before (vs. Patriots) so I guess if it has to be someone in the division, it would be them.

This thread is like asking: how would you like to die?

I may get blasted for this, or I may not. As of late, I'd have to put the Cowboys at the bottom of the hate list. However, my disdain for the Eagles and Giants is ever-increasing. The Giants have kicked our asses for what has seemed like an eternity, game after game, we absolutely get punked, pretty much on the level of having your lunch money taken from you in high school and being stripped butt nekked, with a black eye just for kicks. It hasn't even been close.

The Eagles put a beatdown on us the likes of which have rarely been seen at the pro level, on national television, on Monday Night Football. That game, like the Mara Tribute game against the Giants in '05, will stay with me forever. Having Desean Jackson on the team also helps, as he's probably the most annoying player in the entire NFL.

I'd give the slight edge to the Giants, and I hope we kick their asses on Sunday.

Giants, and it has more to do with their fanbase then anything else. I know a lot of Gnats fans, even down here in HR, and NONE of them are bandwagon A-Hole types. If you're used to dealing with New Yorkers and that New York State of Mind, you'll be fine dealing with Giants fans for the most part, my experience.

wow. suprised by vote. maybe this board is showing its age. because eagles have done nothing. and honestly ive always hated/respected some of their players(white, cunnigham) as opposed to pure hate(everyone thats ever played for giants or cowboys including those that played with us). and by the way, theyve done nothing. ive always kinda felt sorry for the eagles.

I picked Dallass. The reason is that for the past few years we have been unloading a double barreled blast of Whup@** on them. I don't really pity them, or their fans, but all I think of when I think Cowbirls is a sense of smug satisfaction. I guess it is because I am a younger fan whose first real fan moment was the Monday Night Miracle, or maybe there is another explination, but it is tough to hate a team that you have been so thoroughly embarassing recently.

After watching the NFL for about thirty years it comes down to this...

Historically:

Dallas = crappy players who are criminals, jackasses or bums + obnoxious, arrogant bandwagoneering fans.

Eagles = Mostly respectable coaches and players (Andre Waters and Mike Vick are outliers) but really crappy fans who are criminals, jackasses or bums.

Giants = Mostly respectable coaches and players with some obnoxious fans.

I have always respected the giants since they kept their 21 stickers on during the playoffs and even in their superbowl win. Eagles and eagles fans are the worst thing since polio. Cowgirls are well, just the cowgirls enough said

Same reason why I picked the giants as well.

Also as a season ticket holder the Giants fans are the least obnoxious fans at fedex. I get into a murderous rage when I'm at either a Philly or Dallas game.

Archived