Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Which NFC East Opponent Do you Hate the LEAST?

Bliz

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Ridiculous.

**** em all.

We're pretty bored, I suppose.

Which NFC East team has the cutest quarterback?

if you had to see your mom having sex with one coach from the NFC East, who would it be?

Which Michael Vick, Tony Romo sits to pee and Eli Manning are at the door. Which one does your dog bite first?

****, Marry, Kill - Tom Coughlin, Andy reid, Jasson Garret.

I'd have to kill Tom Coughlin. He's the least ****able, for one, and for two, his eyes are too beady.

I think I'd **** Andy reid.. so many folds,, you can just close your eyes and dive in.

And marry Jason Garrett. He's younger, at least.

What say you?

~Bang

To be honest I don't hate the giants, at all. Not even a little bit. I wanted them to beat the Pats in the superbowl. If they played the eagles or the cowboys in the playoffs there would be no question that I'd want the giants to win. I'm not a fan and there are loads of teams I'd favor over the giants but I just don't find myself hating them.... unless we are playing them or we need them to lose in order to make the playoffs. In which case **** the giants. (the same way I feel about any team standing between my team and victory)

If the Eagles and Cowboys managed to finish the season 0-14-2 I'd throw a party. Can't stand those teams.

Hey I agree with you Destino I don't hate the Giants really either and glad they beat the Pats for sure representing the NFC East

---------- Post added September-9th-2011 at 03:42 PM ----------

Hey bang, this is jonny5dicky if you're the dude from yahoo chat. Redskins gonna be good this year!

Hey I agree with you Destino I don't hate the Giants really either and glad they beat the Pats for sure representing the NFC East

---------- Post added September-9th-2011 at 03:42 PM ----------

Hey bang, this is jonny5dicky if you're the dude from yahoo chat. Redskins gonna be good this year!

HA! Johnny5!

Whats up young'n.

I hope you're right man, you've been calling it for years

~Bang

I hate the Giants the least but now that they have owned us for years I really want to beat those guys. It use to be Philly but they have this whole 'Dream Team' going on so that makes me really have a distaste for them. Dallas will always be number the one most hated for me.

Giants easily. Not really sure why though, it's always been like that. It's probably very well because of the fans, growing up I did not meet or know too many Giants fans, but of course bandwagon Cowboy fans were everywhere and had a few close friends who were Eagles fans and always talked ****.

Same reason I hate the Seahawks, I did not mind them at all until I moved out here and had to deal with their non football educated fans.

Sorry - I actually voted for the Cowboys, but just for this year. Usually I hate the Giants the most, then the Cowboys, then the Eagles. But this year I think the Eagles jumped the Cowboys.

Sorry, I live in Giants country, and the Cowboys don't really have anybody to hate as much as they did back in the days of Jimmy, Emmit, Irvin, Deion, even Wade. Dont like Romo sits to pee but the guys never really done anything in terms of winning or killing us.

For me its whoever is beating us on a more frequent basis.

Eagles - Mostly because I hate their fans and Vick a dog killer, and Jackson is almost a worst T.O. - Plus they might start whooping us pretty bad season to season (hope not)

Giants - Because we haven't beaten them in 5 games and they have just been handing it to us.

Dallas - Use to be my most hated but we seem to either beat them flat out each season or tie it. Pretty harmless in my perspective.

Dallas is Dallas. Hating them is like breathing. Will admit their Super Bowl appearances do make the division look good, historically speaking.

Philly fans suck. They make it easy to hate the team. Eagles' seem to hold themselves in a higher regard than they deserve. Plus they are the only NFCE team without a Lombardi. Least impressive team in the division.

The Giants are just the ones who quietly won a couple of titles and (mostly) aren't a complete embarrassment to the rest of the teams.

The NFCE is one of the all-time best divisions in football, and that is due to ALL of the teams in it (exept for Philly).

Archived