Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Which NFC East Opponent Do you Hate the LEAST?

Bliz

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Every year someone starts a "who do you hate the most" thread.

Dallass, obviously, in a landslide every time. That's no surprise. I did one of these a few years ago and it was interesting to hear the rationales (I thought so anyway). So...which NFC East team do you hate the least, and why?

Mentioned this in the other thread on who you hate most in the NFC.

Giants. I've never liked them, being a divisional rival. (Hell, I HATE the Patriots with a passion, but I wanted them to win in Pheonix a few years back to stop NY equalling our three Lombardi's.). But I've never come close to feeling such animosity toward them that I 'hate' them. Their frustrating as all Hell, and have cost us big over the years in some real ass whooping's. But the organization and Giants fans in general never really act like jackass' and rub it in your face. And on these here boards, I'm struggling to think of a real jerk from that fanbase. I'd take one Tom for example who you can have a level headed, respectful convo with over 50 Ken's/ RGSB's.

Hail.

Mentioned this in the other thread on who you hate most in the NFC.

Giants. I've never liked them, being a divisional rival. (Hell, I HATE the Patriots with a passion, but I wanted them to win in Pheonix a few years back to stop NY equalling our three Lombardi's.). But I've never come close to feeling such animosity toward them that I 'hate' them. Their frustrating as all Hell, and have cost us big over the years in some real ass whooping's. But the organization and Giants fans in general never really act like jackass' and rub it in your face. And on these here boards, I'm struggling to think of a real jerk from that fanbase. I'd take one Tom for example who you can have a level headed, respectful convo with over 50 Ken's/ RGSB's.

Hail.

the winning part of this thread

I hate them all for the most part, however the Giants are the ones I hate least. So each year, I want Dallas to finish 0-16, the Eagles to finish 2-14 (both wins against Dallas) and the Giants to finish 4-12 (2 wins against the Cowboys, 2 wins against the Eagles).

That pretty much sums it up, although, the Eagles and Giants could split and both go 3-13, that would work too. Although Im getting a little sick of losing to the Giants all the time the past few years, so even if Philly went 4-12 and the Giants 2-14, that would be fine as well.

Mr Tweedr Sir. That is, without exception, your tour de force on these here boards.

NEVER has a more fitting response to lunacy been suggested as the day you came back with that.

We continue to be in awe man of the sterling work you do over the ATN. :notworthy

Hail.

haha, i can't take all the credit, but i do love making them birds and poke fans as uncomfortable as possible in our house, as i know you, califan, and tr1 do too

I hate them all for the most part, however the Giants are the ones I hate least. So each year, I want Dallas to finish 0-16, the Eagles to finish 2-14 (both wins against Dallas) and the Giants to finish 4-12 (2 wins against the Cowboys, 2 wins against the Eagles).

That pretty much sums it up, although, the Eagles and Giants could split and both go 3-13, that would work too. Although Im getting a little sick of losing to the Giants all the time the past few years, so even if Philly went 4-12 and the Giants 2-14, that would be fine as well.

Yeah, I agree. The Giants haven't really posed a threat until recently with this winning streak. We were the indirect catalysts for their super bowl season in 2007 lol.

For me, I think a few years ago I said the Eagles. McNabb and Westbrook just weren't that hateable (except for them beating us all the time), when the Giants had Shockey and Plax. Now it's probably the Giants, but it's close. I have a lot of hate in my heart for both of them

I don't like the Giants, but I hate the Cowboys. I hate the Eagles too, but nothing matches the Cowboys. I am starting to dislike the Giants a bit more as of late because of them owning us lately. That said, I never really had a hatred for the Giants like I do the Cowboys and Eagles. I actually found myself pulling for them a little bit when they were playing the Patriots in the Super Bowl. There is no way in hell I could ever pull for the Cowboys or Eagles to win anything like that.

just as dallas is a landslide for most hated, i think the giants will be a landslide for least hated.

And early results say you're right.

Giants won last time too, but not nearly so convincingly:

Cowboys

22 5.00%

Eagles

145 32.95%

Giants

220 50.00%

Eagles v. Giants = too close to call

53 12.05%

http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?190527-Which-rival-do-you-hate-the-least

I hate the Giants the least. I hate the Cowboys the most, but the Eagles are rising on my hate NFC East chart. The Giants, though they have owned us since 2007, used to have a classy fan here (not sure if he still around). I believe he was Tom the Giants Fan. That helped. The Eagles are the anointed ones right now, with the Cowboys earning great respect with the media...and why? Because they're the Cowboys? Really? Seriously? Wow.

Archived