Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cone-ing. Funny, stupid, wrong, or all three?

DeaconTheVillain

Can see it at work, what are they doing? I get an image of a guy wearing one of those collars you put on a dog after it has had surgery.
I don't understand what's going on...

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/cone-ing#.TkmBS2HjLWg

Personally, I think it's stupid as hell, but then again I have better things to do with my money/time so if they enjoy it, more power to them.

Well planking is just stupid.

But that was pretty funny 'cause it involves the "innocent" people not involved in the prank. I'm a fan of awkward type comedy so I enjoyed this.

If this was Zach Galifianakis or like a Steve Carrell doing this people would :ols:.

AFTER reading your posts, I know you suck.

I like the caps lock for emphasis. You mad?

Seriously though, your posts are all one or two liners saying something sucks, saying how something is stupid, or how some girl people are talking about is not hot/ugly. Do you have anything to offer?

I dare you to go a day posting the word suck or stupid. Bet you can't do it. OK im done.

I like the caps lock for emphasis. You mad?

Seriously though, your posts are all one or two liners saying something sucks, saying how something is stupid, or how some girl people are talking about is not hot/ugly. Do you have anything to offer?

I dare you to go a day posting the word suck or stupid. Bet you can't do it. OK im done.

Mad ? haha. About what ? Your posts are funnier than this type of prank.

No reason for me to go a day without saying stupid or suck when people like you exist.

So let me clarify. You like questionably cute women but rank them as hot, and childish pranks and find them funny as an adult. Is that correct ?

I used to be in middle school too.

Mad ? haha. About what ? Your posts are funnier than this type of prank.

No reason for me to go a day without saying stupid or suck when people like you exist.

So let me clarify. You like questionably cute women but rank them as hot, and childish pranks and find them funny as an adult. Is that correct ?

I used to be in middle school too.

You seem angry and miserable.

I don't think i've ever partaken in any of the threads where people are talking about who is hot and who isn't. Just noted that you basically troll them.

You seem angry and miserable.

I don't think i've ever partaken in any of the threads where people are talking about who is hot and who isn't. Just noted that you basically troll them.

Deacon, not for the first time, you're about an inch away from a vacation. Stifle.

You chill too Ham boy. ;)

Not angry or miserable. Stupid just irritates me.

For example:

OK im done.

If you are done, be done.

So you don't partake, simply browse and critique after that fact ? Interesting.

And you thing I am trolling. haha.

---------- Post added August-15th-2011 at 05:48 PM ----------

You chill too Ham boy. ;)

Indeed. I will.

Archived