• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 10 months later...

Twitter handle:  @Munichbeerboy

If anyone wants to come by the house and watch the Redskins (likely vs. Seattle) - 1st Rd. Playoff  matchup at HOME in Early January 2016... Please reply here, text me (904) 728-9419 or email on the Munichbeerboy @ gmail addy.  Although I think they have semi-regular gatherings at the Roadhouse Sports Grill - it's way out in Orange Park.  I live closer to Southside / Arlington and only 7 mins from Jax Beaches / Ponte Vedra, FL areas.  I have been a die-hard Skins fan and Cowturds hater since 1981 or so.. The house has plenty of room for 10 to 24 people - no worries.  I've got a 70" Sharp Aquos with Bose speakers and two other TV's (42" and 27") going in the liv. room n kitchen, etc.  It's going to be fun, whether we have 3 people or 23 !  Bring your own adult bev's, but I will even supply Papa John's and some chips n salsa, etc..  MIKE K. 

Email me or text and I will send you the address.  My crib is located right off Hodges, between Beach Blvd.& JTB...

This game should be played, possible the later game (4:30pm EST) - on Sat. (1/9/16) or Sun. (1/10/16)...  GO  WASHINGTON  REDSKINS GO !!!

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived