Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

People You Feel Are Underrated.

Sticksboi05

Probably the greatest rock n' roll band from the lost period of the late 70s / early 80s... the Talking Heads. The NEVER get the respect they should.

6g8lFmsCXhg

The Clash.

But I'm going to check these people out since I've never listened to The Talking Heads.

Probably the greatest rock n' roll band from the lost period of the late 70s / early 80s... the Talking Heads. The NEVER get the respect they should.

They get it from me. My favorite band ever.

---------- Post added July-27th-2011 at 10:23 PM ----------

The Clash.

But I'm going to check these people out since I've never listened to The Talking Heads.

Really? Wow.

Steve Zahn - Great comedic timing and has shown that he is absolutely brilliant in serious stuff. Watch Rescue Dawn and you'll see the impossible, Christian Bale gets out-acted. I can't even describe how amazing he was other than to say that it might be the best acting I've EVER seen.

Steve_Zahn.jpg

Ben Foster - He should be a star. For far too long he's played supporting roles in great movies (3:10 To Yuma, Alpha Dog) and elevated some rather average movies into rather enjoyable entertainment (Hostage, The Punisher). He's already done the ultimate feat by going "full retard" in 2 episodes of Freaks In Geeks.

ben-foster.jpg

Cillian Murphy - Loved by Christopher Nolan, but hasn't been used to his full potential by him yet. Murphy was spectacular in 28 Days Later and has given solid performances as Scarecrow in Batman Beings/The Dark Knight and as Robert Fischer in Inception. Tom Hardy and Joseph Gordon Levitt, who are also a couple of Nolan's go-to-guys, are pretty under-appreciated as well.

Cillian-Murphy-1.jpg

Agreed. Remain in Light is one of the best albums of all TIME.

I play old TH almost every week on the Bang Music Hour. This week I played some live stuff off of "the Name of this Band is.."

~Bang

Jason Schwartzman - He makes great music and is a solid comedic actor, yet I'd be hard pressed to find somebody who even recognizes his name.

I didn't know his name, but I do know him and I'd agree he's a great call. I recognize him from Scott Pilgrim ("You made me swallow my gum. Its gonna be in my digestive tract for seven years!) Wasn't he also in Bottle Rocket?

Anyway, along those lines, I'm a fan of Michael Cera as well.

John C. Reilly was a good call as well.

Tom Hardy is in that new MMA movie that's out or is coming out or something. It looks like it will be good.

---------- Post added July-27th-2011 at 10:23 PM ----------

Really? Wow.

Yeah, I know, there have been some holes. Unless you were saying that in response to me saying The Clash were the best band at that time in which case I do not refute that one bit.

I just bought "Stop Making Sense" from iTunes about a week ago in a fit of nostalgia. Could be my fave live album ever.

how_about_no.jpg

How about the never ending search for dry land? The 400 year old jetskis? The oil refineries that we never see? The pilot training program that gave Jack Black his wings? The fact that cigarettes apparantly never go bad? The tastefully done nudity?

All this = underrated.

How about the never ending search for dry land? The 400 year old jetskis? The oil refineries that we never see? The pilot training program that gave Jack Black his wings? The fact that cigarettes apparantly never go bad? The tastefully done nudity?

All this = underrated.

All this = lame and stupid

Archived