Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Google+

MattFancy

I'm enjoying it so far. Had a hangout with a few friends earlier today, it's a lot quieter than facebook and thats why I like it so far. Doesn't have any of the spam and junk, plus a much cleaner look.

I hope it stays that way too. Facebook is becoming covered in spam. If Google+ stays away from all that extra crap, alot of people will be willing to change over. And the hangouts are the coolest thing ever.

I hope it stays that way too. Facebook is becoming covered in spam. If Google+ stays away from all that extra crap, alot of people will be willing to change over. And the hangouts are the coolest thing ever.

I know. The reason everyone ditched Myspace for Facebook was barely any spam and a clean look. Facebook is still pretty clean but they've just added so much unnecessary ****.

What the difference between google+ and gmail?

Google+ is more a social media site where Gmail is just email. Yeah they both have GChat integrated, but you can't do anything besides email from Gmail. With Google+ you can share stuff with your friends quicker and easier.

Google+ is more a social media site where Gmail is just email. Yeah they both have GChat integrated, but you can't do anything besides email from Gmail. With Google+ you can share stuff with your friends quicker and easier.

I had this problem when people tried to get me onto Facebook too... I just don't understand what these sites do that email doesn't?

I can email photos to everyone, I can chat with anyone, I can voice talk with anyone over gmail.... I'm gonna play around with this a little bit, but I'm not sure I really get what I'm supposed to do with it.

I had this problem when people tried to get me onto Facebook too... I just don't understand what these sites do that email doesn't?

I can email photos to everyone, I can chat with anyone, I can voice talk with anyone over gmail.... I'm gonna play around with this a little bit, but I'm not sure I really get what I'm supposed to do with it.

I see what you mean, but its faster than email. Instead of emailing your pictures out to 10 different people, you can throw them up on Google+ and they can all see them. The one thing Google+ has that is really nice is group video chat. You can't do that on Gmail of Facebook.

I see what you mean, but its faster than email. Instead of emailing your pictures out to 10 different people, you can throw them up on Google+ and they can all see them. The one thing Google+ has that is really nice is group video chat. You can't do that on Gmail of Facebook.

I can't seem to get my mic to work. I go into setting and pick a mic that works, then click save, but it doesn't save it. It keeps going back to "default mic." Strange.

Archived