Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Google+

MattFancy

ix - Yeah that isn't going to happen anytime soon. Getting 750 million to switch is easier said than done. Seriously do we need more social f-ing networking sites? Good for Google though to make even more bank.

Send me your email and I'll send you out an invite. Once you start using Google+, you'll never want to go back to Facebook or Twitter.

ix - Yeah that isn't going to happen anytime soon. Getting 750 million to switch is easier said than done. Seriously do we need more social f-ing networking sites? Good for Google though to make even more bank.

I read somewhere that even with the limited invite potential thus far, they are hitting 10 million already

Looks like Google+ is already at the 10 million user mark:

Holy social networks, Batman! An estimate from Ancestry.com founder Paul Allen suggests Google+ may hit the 10 million member mark in the next 24 hours. If the invite button is left on, this number could climb to 20 million by the weekend.

http://gizmodo.com/5820276/google%252B-to-surpass-10-million-users

I was invited to it so I signed up and all...I just don't see the point of it with all of the other services out there.

Maybe I'm just missing something :whoknows:

I see it has a combo of Twitter and Facebook. The coolest thing is the Hangout feature, where you can video chat with multiple people at the same time. Its also nice with the posting things to circles. If you have co-workers on there but don't want them to see certain posts, just share that post with a certain circle. I think it has a ton of potential.

I see it has a combo of Twitter and Facebook. The coolest thing is the Hangout feature, where you can video chat with multiple people at the same time. Its also nice with the posting things to circles. If you have co-workers on there but don't want them to see certain posts, just share that post with a certain circle. I think it has a ton of potential.

Interesting...I'll look into it more. Thanks.

Archived