Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Google+

MattFancy

No invites are being sent right now. + is in a trial period and is not accepting new people currently. Once it opens up, I'll post it in here. Until then, no use trying to ask for invites or sending out invites. I'll try to find the official post about this on the + FAQ and post it here.

But like I said, for now, Google+ is closed.

I signed up to test it out when I first found out about it, so maybe those go in before invites

I did too, maybe it recognized that when I went to the page because I was signed into my gmail account already, even without going through an invite link.

So not only does Google know what we search, now they will have easier access to our pictures, info, etc. Sounds like they are gathering extensive information on all of us, next thing you know Google will rename itself Google Skynet and we'll all be a bunch of batteries!

I'll probably check this out since I'm tired of Facebook and I can't stand Zuckerberg.

I just did a hangout, which is probably the best thing ever. You can video chat with multiple people at the same time.

thats pretty cool... this may really compete with facebook. Still no invites?

I just did a hangout, which is probably the best thing ever. You can video chat with multiple people at the same time.

Interesting.

FB just added video chat. I read a story about how Zuckerburg is one of the more popular users on Google +, I'm sure he's snooping around for pointers.

Google + has the luxury of observing what FB has done well and poorly over the years and could potentially be a great social networking site.

The thing is, I'm on FB because that's where my friends are. I want to keep up with and interact with them. Until there's a mass exodus to Google, I have no reason to leave.

Interesting.

FB just added video chat. I read a story about how Zuckerburg is one of the more popular users on Google +, I'm sure he's snooping around for pointers.

Google + has the luxury of observing what FB has done well and poorly over the years and could potentially be a great social networking site.

The thing is, I'm on FB because that's where my friends are. I want to keep up with and interact with them. Until there's a mass exodus to Google, I have no reason to leave.

I haven't left Facebook, but I am playing around with Google+. You're allowed to have both accounts.

Google does have the advantage of not having to make some of the mistakes that Facebook has made, but will be sprinting from behind trying to play catch-up, we'll see what happens.

I received the invite note, but they wouldnt let me in just yet

Yeah Slacky was telling me the same thing last night. Hopefully they'll let you guys in soon. This thing has so much potential, its awesome. The video hangouts are amazing. You can use that for so many different things. Imagine having an ES group video chat during a game!

Archived