Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Google+

MattFancy

Do you use Google Chrome?

I have Chrome, don't really use it. But i started googling around for what you said, and I downloaded an extension called "Silver Bird" but its not showing my tweets right in my streamline.

I guess what I want is something that allows my tweets to be posted directly into my Google+ streamline so my circles of friends can see my tweets in their streamlines.

I have Chrome, don't really use it. But i started googling around for what you said, and I downloaded an extension called "Silver Bird" but its not showing my tweets right in my streamline.

I guess what I want is something that allows my tweets to be posted directly into my Google+ streamline so my circles of friends can see my tweets in their streamlines.

I remembering reading something about it, may have been on Gizmodo or something. There's a way to do it, but I can't remember what it was called.

Anybody using google music? It looks amazing!

All about Spotify instead....

If you have the premium account, it's basically the Apple service + their entire library is available for your use. Mix and match your music with their library within playlists too on your mobile device. Absolutely the way to go.

I do. Its really nice. Now I have the music from my computer anywhere I go. You don't need Pandora, Spotify, Slacker, etc anymore.

I just got a new computer and am in the process of loading the hundreds of CDs I have back into it. I won't make the mistake of not backing it up again. Once I have it done, I'm going to get into it.

I just got a new computer and am in the process of loading the hundreds of CDs I have back into it. I won't make the mistake of not backing it up again. Once I have it done, I'm going to get into it.

Totally worth it. Its nice being at work and I can listen to what's on my computer. Also as an app for Android so I can listen in my car, etc. Really don't even need to use iTunes anymore

Totally worth it. Its nice being at work and I can listen to what's on my computer. Also as an app for Android so I can listen in my car, etc. Really don't even need to use iTunes anymore

I'm loading it all into itunes to start with, than I'll transfer it all over to google.

I've played with it a little bit over the past couple days. The circles thing is nice...I think facebook has something similar in the buddy list on the chat feature but no one I know uses it.

It's nice to be able to drag people into the circles. It's nice to be able to drag my photos into a drop box and automatically upload em. The more I use it, the more I like it...I can see it being better than facebook, especially if it doesn't get muddied up with farmville or mafia wars or whatever.

Clean and simple, like Facebook when I first joined. I just hope it doesn't turn into what Facebook is now.

I hope so too. Facebook was perfect when it was just college students. Then once they expanded to everyone, it started going downhill. Now there's so much spam and crap on there its just annoying trying to read anything. I hope Google+ has learned from that and keeps it plain and simple.

I hope so too. Facebook was perfect when it was just college students. Then once they expanded to everyone, it started going downhill. Now there's so much spam and crap on there its just annoying trying to read anything. I hope Google+ has learned from that and keeps it plain and simple.

I agree with you. For Facebook, I just go log on and see if certain people are online, but I'm using Google+ a lot more these days. As someone stated, I hope it does not get over run by spam that FB has.

You mean the chat feature? I was referring to sending and receiving messages like wallposts in Facebook.

Oh I see what you are saying. I'm guessing you have to go to their page and send them a message. I'm still getting used to it myself.

Archived