Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Do we go after Osi Umenyiora when the league officially begins?

timdaley73

Hell NO!! I've been let down one time too many regarding big name free agents Jason Taylor,Painsworth,Mc5 just in the past 3 years. I'd rather develop the talent we already have on our roster and build through the draft. Since all the players only want to come to D.C for the paycheck, as awesome as Osi is let him work it out with the Giants or he can go to St. Louis with Spags.

I thought he might be a target in this years FA but with the draft happening before it i somehow doubt that now . Talking to giants fans the writing has been on the wall pretty much for a couple of months Osi was on his way out . He would be a good 3-4 OLB but that said I think he will find a home somewhere as a 4-3 end maybe even Atl because they have no one on that line but past FA and draft busts other than John A ... With them tooling up on O an Osi might be a good fit to give the team a defensive dynamic .... that said I am not sure they would pony up the $$$$

Kiwanuka makes more sense for the Skins. He can play LB, is available cheap because of the injury, and has elite upside.

I'd take a flyer on Kiwi but we have a couple guys similar to him like Kris Wilson and Rob Jackson(though they don't have Kiwi's raw talent).

...That doesn't fit our scheme.

One day I hope our fanbase regains their intelligence and we no longer see these threads over and over and over again.

Stay classy. If these threads irk you so much, don't click. It's an internet messageboard.

Archived