Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

CNN: Researchers Prove Bible Grossly Mistranslated

China

Paging techboy, paging techboy...

Researchers Prove Bible Grossly Mistranslated

A research group in Canada, has proven that the Old Testament has been massively mistranslated.

This follows three years of research, which have uncovered the actual system for translating ancient Hebrew.

The group discovered that each letter is not a letter at all, but a full word, and what was believed to be a word, is actually a sentence like description, which supplies the definition of the word. With this discovery, each word can now be properly defined and the results are astounding.

This means a word can no longer be disputed and swayed by doctrinal pressures

If accurate, the findings will rewrite everything we presently believe about the scriptual beginnings of the Earth.

Research Head Christopher Tyreman states that what they have found, proves without a doubt, that the Bible has been grossly mistranslated and that their findings expose this fact with glaring simplicity. He further stated that he finds it interesting that a group of lay researchers were able to see and assemble what they call "Self Defining Hebrew or the SDH System" while experts seemed unaware of its existence.

The team also wished people to understand that this is not a bible code, but the system the original language was built on.

Its construct shows it to be a manufactured system of massive complexity, using only twenty two words, which when mixed, can supply a complete language.

Mr. Tyreman also added that the form of this language shows it could not have evolved from surrounding cultures as it is incapable of importing words from outside language.

Click on the link for the full article

A) This is interesting.

B) It says its an iReport that has not been vetted. Did the research group write this itself?

It does seem a little strange that they are saying they've "proved" that it was grossly mistranslated. I don't know how you "prove" it. Maybe "have evidence that suggests" would be more reasonable?

Yeah, I'll believe this when they do a full translation and it's confirmed by multiple credible experts. Until then I'll assume it's a random group grasping at their 15 minutes.

(If by some chance it does prove to be true, great....I'd love to see it)

If they did actually prove that, wouldnt it be reasonable to assume that they also have the correct translation and what the differences between them are? I've always assumed that translation issues, coupled with the missing gospels, may change some biblical meaning, but no idea in what way.

It does seem a little strange that they are saying they've "proved" that it was grossly mistranslated. I don't know how you "prove" it. Maybe "have evidence that suggests" would be more reasonable?
"Re: CNN" is all I needed to see. I am not dispelling the findings, just pointing the finger to another poor journalistic effort by the middle school kids who write for CNN.

I knew that turn the other cheek passage was mistranslated. So backhanding deviants and heathens is the Christian thing to do. :rolleyes:

So when is the land of eh or the Peoples Republic of Calif going to come out and say the Quoran is grossly Mistranslated and announce that being stoned to death means using a bong more often than in a Cheech and Chong movie?

Summon: Techboy

Also, mistranslating words as letters? I don't think a mistranslation like that could possibly have any meaning...

Read the link, seems like horse crap. Why would CNN even give these bozos any bandwidth? Must be over this social media fad.

"Re: CNN" is all I needed to see. I am not dispelling the findings, just pointing the finger to another poor journalistic effort by the middle school kids who write for CNN.

Try reading:

iReport is a user-generated section of CNN.com. The stories in this section are not edited, fact-checked or screened before they are posted.

Gen 1 (I think)

1. To chronicle to begin to produce, the supreme ones, with the celestials and with planet Earth.

2. And the Planet Earth had existed for a long time, without attention and amid being to note.

And darkness upon, to face the salt water ocean. And to draw in (from an outside source), the supreme ones, air upon (the) face the that water.

3. And so to declare the supreme ones, "So to exist to illuminate"

And so to exist to illuminate.

4. And so to perceive the supreme ones, with the to illuminate as so, to satisfy. And so to seperate, the supreme ones, between the to illuminate, and bewtween the darkness.

Yep...this is sure to change everything :ols:

Archived