Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

tr1 might have been right all along about DeMarcus Ware...

Hitman21ST

can you read? i wrote that he writes in the Around the nfl forum during games and thank god he doesn't hang out in the stadium. Not hard to comprehend

You also wrote that you WANT him to come out of the ATN forum and go to the real stadium lol...THAT'S why I said make up your mind..."Thank god tr1 doesn't hang out in the stadium...but I would love for tr1 to come to the stadium instead of hanging out here in the ATN forum..."

You also wrote that you WANT him to come out of the ATN forum and go to the real stadium lol...THAT'S why I said make up your mind..."Thank god tr1 doesn't hang out in the stadium...but I would love for tr1 to come to the stadium instead of hanging out here in the ATN forum..."

when did i say i want him to come to the stadium? i can see that english isn't your strong suit

He said thank god he doesn't come to the stadium (ES forum) but he wants him to come to FedEx on game day. Hence why he said FedEx. Seriously Califan, I think tr1's lack of rationality and completely asinine posts are rubbing off on you. You should probably return to The Tailgate til you recover.

can you read? i wrote that he writes in the Around the nfl forum during games and thank god he doesn't hang out in the stadium. Not hard to comprehend

I rarely post during games...in either forum.

Stop making stuff up.

---------- Post added May-24th-2011 at 10:01 PM ----------

He said thank god he doesn't come to the stadium (ES forum) but he wants him to come to FedEx on game day. Hence why he said FedEx. Seriously Califan, I think tr1's lack of rationality and completely asinine posts are rubbing off on you. You should probably return to The Tailgate til you recover.

It's a shame you're unwilling to engage in a debate about football. I suppose it's because your position is indefensible that you've resorted to personal attacks.

Try to win the conversation on merit...not pettiness.

mmm...okay?

:rotflmao:

---------- Post added May-24th-2011 at 10:05 PM ----------

I found someone who disagrees with you.

:ols:

Where's the contradiction? Where dominated a game that didn't matter...otherwise, he's never controlled a game the way HOF defensive players have in the past.

He just isn't HOF material...

---------- Post added May-24th-2011 at 10:12 PM ----------

I enjoy puke fans' irrationality when it comes to one of their players.

One year there were a few puke fans who actually believed the pukes were deserving of 13 pro-bowl players.

Everyone knew it was ridiculous, especially since they fell flat in the playoffs...

So, for those of you who just can't handle the facts or are unwilling to engage in honest debate, I'd suggest you visit PukeZone...they deal in denial and fantasy regularly.

It's a shame you're unwilling to engage in a debate about football. I suppose it's because your position is indefensible that you've resorted to personal attacks.

Try to win the conversation on merit...not pettiness.

mmm...okay?

Cause it's not debate with you. You're abrasive, unwilling to consider other people's points, and in general are an *******. So any "debate" with you turns in to a pissing match because you're a douchebag. Theres no point in debating with you cause even when you're clearly wrong you are incapable of admitting it. You're a joke tr1, a complete ****ing joke.

Did you NOT see where I already acknowledged that he meant the "real stadiun"? :ols:...How in holy hell did that escape your vision when reading my posts? I put in in italics and everything...See for yourself:

You also wrote that you WANT him to come out of the ATN forum and go to the real stadium lol...

All you did was restate my post back to me as if you were somehow pointing out something I didn't understand lol...Ah, I know, I know...

keep_it_real.jpg

And to spell it out in bold marker, I found it ironic and contradictory that he would claim both that tr1 would drive people out of the stadium forum if his presence were seen there...but also wants tr1's presence at the real stadium. If he feels that mere typed words on the interwebz would drive people away imagine having him in person lol ;)...Either you want him around, or you do not. And my guess is that you guys absolutely LOVE having him around. I know the Cowboys fans do, because they barely make a peep around here when tr1 is absent for any lengthy period. My guess is you would be, too.

And to spell it out in bold marker, I found it ironic and contradictory that he would claim both that tr1 would drive people out of the stadium forum if his presence were seen there...but also wants tr1's presence at the real stadium. If he feels that mere typed words on the interwebz would drive people away imagine having him in person lol ;)...Either you want him around, or you do not. And my guess is that you guys absolutely LOVE having him around. I know the Cowboys fans do, because they barely make a peep around here when tr1 is absent for any lengthy period. My guess is you would be, too.

I think were all just curious to see HOW abrasive and *******-ish he is in person. The way I see it is if he decides to debate like he does with a group in person, he's gonna get knocked out.

Edit:

And yes, I do keep it real. Thank you for noticing.

I think were all just curious to see HOW abrasive and *******-ish he is in person. The way I see it is if he decides to debate like he does with a group in person, he's gonna get knocked out.

Edit:

And yes, I do keep it real. Thank you for noticing.

Wow, I always thought you were pretty easy going, why so serious? Does tr1 really get under your skin that much? Just in your last two posts alone you cuss him out and start name calling for tr1 hating on the pukes, just confirming, you are a redskins fan right? I know we have some fans from other teams on here, but I was always under the impression you were a skins fan. I mean, if you were pointing out or arguing, debating, or whatever with tr1 that'd be one thing, but it's like you just came in here and started cussing him out like he kicked your dog or something.

PS - Claiming someone would get knocked out if this was 'real life' is a Ryman of the North 'interwebz tough guy' shtick

FYI

Ranking the Pass-Rushers

1. DeMarcus Ware, Dallas Cowboys

2. Clay Matthews, Green Bay Packers

3. Dwight Freeney, Indianapolis Colts

4. Jared Allen, Minnesota Vikings

5. Tamba Hali, Kansas City Chiefs

6. James Harrison, Pittsburgh Steelers

7. John Abraham, Atlanta Falcons

8. Julius Peppers, Chicago Bears

9. LaMarr Woodley, Pittsburgh Steelers

10. Cameron Wake, Miami Dolphins

Ranking the Linebackers

1. Patrick Willis, San Francisco 49ers

2. James Harrison, Pittsburgh Steelers

3. DeMarcus Ware, Dallas Cowboys

4. Clay Matthews, Green Bay Packers

5. Ray Lewis, Baltimore Ravens

6. Jerod Mayo, New England Patriots

7. Brian Urlacher, Chicago Bears

8. LaMarr Woodley, Pittsburgh Steelers

9. Tamba Hali, Kansas City Chiefs

9. Jon Beason, Carolina Panthers

Ranking the Defensive Players

1. Troy Polamalu, Pittsburgh Steelers

2. DeMarcus Ware, Dallas Cowboys

3. Darrelle Revis, New York Jets

4. Patrick Willis, San Francisco 49ers

5. Clay Matthews, Green Bay Packers

7. Nnamdi Asomugha, Oakland Raiders

9. Haloti Ngata, Baltimore Ravens

10. Ed Reed, Baltimore Ravens

FYI

Ranking the Pass-Rushers

Ranking the Linebackers

lol and we've NEVER thought espn was poke biased at all ;)

We all meet people that are stubborn. I can't imagine wanting or needing to knock someone out because they are abrasive or stubborn.

+1, even if you don't agree with him it's no reason to get riled up to that point. if you (not you but you in general) can't handle what someone else is saying that should be a sign you (again not you) need to take a step back and breath.

Yeah, I didn't figure that would change anybody's mind. I mean, if actually watching the guy play doesn't...

hey now, i never said I watched every poke game. i already watched fail at the 1pm game for the skins, watching more fail at the 4pm game might break my tv

Ware's role in the Cowboys scheme sounds exactly like Brian Orakpo's role in the Redskins scheme.

That would be because it is. Essentially.

Differences being that the Dallas scheme was the Wade Phillips (Bum Phillips) 3-4 1 gap scheme (which is played similar to a 5-2).

The Redskins run a 3-4 2-gap scheme under Haslett. Which plays like a 4-4, in my opinion anyways, due to Rak coming off the edge and Landry rolling up.

That would be because it is. Essentially.

Differences being that the Dallas scheme was the Wade Phillips (Bum Phillips) 3-4 1 gap scheme (which is played similar to a 5-2).

The Redskins run a 3-4 2-gap scheme under Haslett. Which plays like a 4-4, in my opinion anyways, due to Rak coming off the edge and Landry rolling up.

The difference also being that Dallas fans routinely harp on Rak for his lack of coverage ability, but then dismiss Ware's struggles because "it's not his job to cover."

The difference also being that Dallas fans routinely harp on Rak for his lack of coverage ability, but then dismiss Ware's struggles because "it's not his job to cover."

Who cares what dallas fans think? They also think they've been relevent in the last fifteen years. It's great to laugh at, but in the end that's all it is.

We all meet people that are stubborn. I can't imagine wanting or needing to knock someone out because they are abrasive or stubborn.

Never said I would be the one to, but I'm sure there would be a few people who would. All I'm saying is that tr1 can't be debated with, because he refuses to listen to what the other people are saying. Also his little "Where" schtick is quite played out now.

I challenge you on this one..........Find me the post or anything close to a Dallas fan saying (when discussing Ware getting beat or not playing well in coverage) that "its not his job to cover.

This feels like you just pulled it out of the air, not accusing you of that, but definitely questioning it?

I challenge you on this one..........Find me the post or anything close to a Dallas fan saying (when discussing Ware getting beat or not playing well in coverage) that "its not his job to cover.

This feels like you just pulled it out of the air, not accusing you of that, but definitely questioning it?

Also, any posts "harp(ing) on Rak for his lack of coverage ability" would be interesting to see.

Also, any posts "harp(ing) on Rak for his lack of coverage ability" would be interesting to see.

wont be any.......i cant remember anyone getting on Rak about his coverage skills...why bother,m dude is a class "A" balls to the walls pass rusher, who gives a F if he can cover, and why bother putting there for more then a few plays a year.

FYI

Ranking the Pass-Rushers

Ranking the Linebackers

Interesting. He's the 3rd best LB but somehow the 2nd best Defensive player. Makes sense.

Archived