Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

tr1 might have been right all along about DeMarcus Ware...

Hitman21ST

your, you're......Ur.........whatever man. I hope like hell i do not get "graded" on my grammar here. Not much worse then the grammar poilice showing up on a forum/message board......

And i would say this Tweedr..........i didn't think i would ever see something as lame and childish as that to which you just posted, but then again..........i forgot who it was i was dealing with......I do believe I just finally hit the rock bottom with you man.......

Now its beyond creepy and time for the ignore feature. Because in a way...you scare me.

---------- Post added May-26th-2011 at 02:35 PM ----------

yep. I am creep-ed out by that person and will def take that option.

bye bye

Serious question.

Just how in the heck do you get scared by a faceless name on a message board? Do you wake up in sweats that he might infiltrate your in-box? Seriously, I'm curious on this one. How is a faceless name on a message board a threat to anyone?

Hail.

i don't know man, there are creepy stories of people tracking down other people from the internet.........I read a story about it once where a gay dude actually tracked down another man he had talked to on a internet site and killed his wife. they never net, but the gay dude fell in love with him somehow and then murdered his wife...and he tracked him down with an IP address??????

not saying tweedr is that guy, but he is creepy as hell and admitted computer nerd. I do not take chances..........

I dont fear him ...like that kind of scared, but i fear what some creepy people can do. there are some sick people out there man......

wow, just wow, am i giving you a complex little guy? maybe you should just take some time off, you are acting like a woman, not that there's anything wrong with that....but if saying you are a cry baby makes you scared then you should probably give up coaching football

---------- Post added May-26th-2011 at 02:50 PM ----------

'K, joking aside, do ya' not feel your over reacting a tad?

Hail.

lol just a weeeeeee bit?

i don't know man, there are creepy stories of people tracking down other people from the internet.........I read a story about it once where a gay dude actually tracked down another man he had talked to on a internet site and killed his wife. they never net, but the gay dude fell in love with him somehow and then murdered his wife...and he tracked him down with an IP address??????

not saying tweedr is that guy, but he is creepy as hell and admitted computer nerd. I do not take chances..........

I dont fear him ...like that kind of scared, but i fear what some creepy people can do. there are some sick people out there man......

You're realllllly reaching here :ols:..."Oh, noes...Tweed might track me down because he asked me if my feelings were hurt!"...

Maybe you should consider not using a pet name for him if you're truly "creeped out" and fear he might stalk you, eh?...Calling him "Tweedy" sure sounds..."intimate"... :ols:

It's because Ware plays a hybrid position, usually OLB but occasionally a DE in nickel situations (3 point stance), he's a very good LB, but that's not all he does as his pass-rush skills give him an extra dimension. Similar to Brady being the quarterback last year, but Vick may of been the best offensive player even though they both play the same position.

LOL, that's awesome. Thanks for the laugh. Sorry dude, that's stooooooooooooopid.

You're realllllly reaching here :ols:..."Oh, noes...Tweed might track me down because he asked me if my feelings were hurt!"...

Maybe you should consider not using a pet name for him if you're truly "creeped out" and fear he might stalk you, eh?...Calling him "Tweedy" sure sounds..."intimate"... :ols:

yeah man, im_super_serial__2.pngwhen i say i am creeped out. he turned my nickname into a pet name for him to use while he's at home on his computer, petting his poodle, and dropping lotion in a basket down to joe dirt

29817327%3Ajpeg_preview_large.jpg?20110322054639

(you must hate my pics by now TRPB)

---------- Post added May-26th-2011 at 03:04 PM ----------

"It puts the lotion on the skin or it gets the hose again!"

- TonyRomoProBowl

Not saying this means anything but Orakpo and Ware had the exact same number of sacks in their first two seasons.

I am a Cowboys fan, and Brian Orakpo is a beast. He would not disappear in a 4-3. Andre Carter would not have better numbers in the same scheme. He is a great pass rusher, stout against the run, and at least has the wheels to play in coverage, but that is not his strength. He's at his best with his ears pinned back, coming after the QB.

Can you imagine Ware and Orakpo on the same team?

LOL, that's awesome. Thanks for the laugh. Sorry dude, that's stooooooooooooopid.

Okay since you can't seem to keep up with a football analogy think of it like a Happy Meal from McDonalds, and Ware is the Chicken McNugget happy meal while Willis is the cheeseburger one. They both have to stop the run (fries, toy and drink) but their other major responsibilities are different as Ware has to rush the passer (chicken nuggets) while WIllis needs to play more coverage (cheeseburger). They're both happy meals, but you can't downgrade the McNuggets meal because there isn't a cheeseburger, especially when the fries are perfect and the toy is awesome.

---------- Post added May-26th-2011 at 02:14 PM ----------

Not saying this means anything but Orakpo and Ware had the exact same number of sacks in their first two seasons.

True, but Ware had 22 more tackles, 6 more forced fumbles, 2 more passes defended, and an INT for a TD.

Orakpo is a great player and has the potential to be on the same HOF career path that Ware is on.

Can you imagine Ware and Orakpo on the same team?

Yup. It's called Kerrigan and Orakpo ;)

---------- Post added May-26th-2011 at 07:57 PM ----------

Okay since you can't seem to keep up with a football analogy think of it like a Happy Meal from McDonalds, and Ware is the Chicken McNugget happy meal while Willis is the cheeseburger one. They both have to stop the run (fries, toy and drink) but their other major responsibilities are different as Ware has to rush the passer (chicken nuggets) while WIllis needs to play more coverage (cheeseburger). They're both happy meals, but you can't downgrade the McNuggets meal because there isn't a cheeseburger, especially when the fries are perfect and the toy is awesome.

That's not a good analogy at all. A good analogy would be saying the Orioles are the third best team in the AL East, but they're the best team in the majors. A linebacker is a defender. All linebackers rush the passer (some more than others). All linebackers play in coverage (some better than others). All linebackers defend the run (some better than others). You can't be the third best at linebacker duties and then rated above the other linebackers when it comes to defenders as a whole.

Yup. It's called Kerrigan and Orakpo ;)

---------- Post added May-26th-2011 at 07:57 PM ----------

That's not a good analogy at all. A good analogy would be saying the Orioles are the third best team in the AL East, but they're the best team in the majors. A linebacker is a defender. All linebackers rush the passer (some more than others). All linebackers play in coverage (some better than others). All linebackers defend the run (some better than others). You can't be the third best at linebacker duties and then rated above the other linebackers when it comes to defenders as a whole.

Dude seriously read the articles, they tell you what is going on. Picking the best LB was like 'splitting hairs' and what really matters is what the voters expected out of their LB. However, Ware was BY FAR the highest voted pass rusher, levels above anyone else. Since he has this exceptional skill and at times puts his hand in the dirt, he is more of a Hybrid player than a pure LB.

Hence he was rated 3rd best LB (by the split of a hair) but his other skills elevate him on an overall list. Its like this: Djack might not be number X WR in the league, but his punt and kick return skills lead him to be ranked higher on an overall list.

Dude seriously read the articles, they tell you what is going on. Picking the best LB was like 'splitting hairs' and what really matters is what the voters expected out of their LB. However, Ware was BY FAR the highest voted pass rusher, levels above anyone else. Since he has this exceptional skill and at times puts his hand in the dirt, he is more of a Hybrid player than a pure LB.

Hence he was rated 3rd best LB (by the split of a hair) but his other skills elevate him on an overall list. Its like this: Djack might not be number X WR in the league, but his punt and kick return skills lead him to be ranked higher on an overall list.

Hence why Ware is the number one pass rusher. If you apply those rules to the defender qualifications, then freeney deserves to be ranked as the number three defender. You can't possibly believe that his pass rushing skills are that much better that they vault him that high.

As for your DJax reference, his return ablilities merit him being the number one returner-debatable with Hester, but that's a different thread-but there's no possible way you'd rank DeSean over Andre Johnson as a player. It's a good analogy, but it's still not accurate.

I'll put it to you those way: would you rather have Patrick Willis or Ware on your team? Give me Willis any day of the week. Why? He's a more rounded player, I'd be able to count on him to do everything. Ware? I'd trust him to rush the passer, but wouldn't exactly want him defending the.pass or plugging holes to stop running backs.

Hence why Ware is the number one pass rusher. If you apply those rules to the defender qualifications, then freeney deserves to be ranked as the number three defender. You can't possibly believe that his pass rushing skills are that much better that they vault him that high.

As for your DJax reference, his return ablilities merit him being the number one returner-debatable with Hester, but that's a different thread-but there's no possible way you'd rank DeSean over Andre Johnson as a player. It's a good analogy, but it's still not accurate.

I'll put it to you those way: would you rather have Patrick Willis or Ware on your team? Give me Willis any day of the week. Why? He's a more rounded player, I'd be able to count on him to do everything. Ware? I'd trust him to rush the passer, but wouldn't exactly want him defending the.pass or plugging holes to stop running backs.

No man, i didnt name Andre Johnson and you clearly havent even clicked on the links yet, because if you did you would see Freeney is not the number 2 pass rusher and no one is close to Ware.

As for the Djax example, it would be like if Djax was ranked 1-3 spots lower on a WR list (so maybe a guy like reggie wayne) but his PR/KR skills make him the better overall player

Your comment about Ware and the run has no basis. Me personally? I like Willis alot, but it would depend on who else is on my team and what scheme im running. If its a 3-4 I want Ware. if its a 4-3 a want willis at LB.

But we have gotten this far, debating if Ware is better than Willis, which a long way away from a product of a system, overrated type of player. I think the work here is done and the point has been made.

then truly you havent seen Ware play.........or you would see all the other things he does on a field. He is so good against the run.............

No matter how much you try to pull out faulty analogies it still makes no sense. Zero, Nada, Zilch, Nil. Some guy hastily put together lists so guys like us would have something to read. We eat that crap up and then argue ad infinitum about them. But the fact that you probably believe the rationalized crap you are spewing is a sad statement. Ware is a LB. He's not a "hybrid". He's a LB. This list doesn't include best "Hybrids". It just exposes the list for what it is. Crap that is interesting to argue about but carries no weight other than that.

---------- Post added May-27th-2011 at 07:07 AM ----------

then truly you havent seen Ware play.........or you would see all the other things he does on a field. He is so good against the run.............

Yeah, yeah, yeah....we get it. Ware is the perfect football player. He is by far the best pass rusher ever to don shoulder pads. And what is more amazing is that he;s even better against the run. No one runs against the Cowboys on that side. And you can't run against them on the other side because he pursues like a mother effer. Even more amazing still is that, while the Cowboys don't usually use him in this capacity he could be a shutdown corrner. Sort of a faster version of Deion. He has coined a new stat all by himself. The "Coverage Sack-Sack." That's where he drops in coverage and blankets a receiver, usually a wideout, and sometimes even two receivers and then gets the sack as well. Nevermind that part of the reason that Ware drops in coverage anymore was that he used like a little girl by Chris Cooley. Rob Ryan has devised a new defense where the Cowboys will only use 5 players because that's all they'll need with Ware on the field.

Nevermind that the Cowboys with all their Super-Wareness haven't been very good against the run and even worse against the pass. It's all Wade Phillips fault because he's never been a good defensive coordinator even though we claimed he was the messiah a few short years ago. We now know that he was a false prophet and Ware is the way. Ware is dominant and if you don't bow down to the savior of us all you are truly damned for all time. You clearly don't watch football (or if you do watch Cowboy games and can argue intelligently then you are obsessed and there must be something wrong with you) or you are an idiot. Deflecting and changing arguments is our tenent and our credo. Praise be to nonsense. Nonsense is the way.

This thread delivers. :ols:

Ware being rated the third best linebacker is a joke, by the way.

Best pass rusher? I absolutely can get on board with that. But anyone saying he's the third best linebacker has a severe bias.

No matter how much you try to pull out faulty analogies it still makes no sense. Zero, Nada, Zilch, Nil. Some guy hastily put together lists so guys like us would have something to read. We eat that crap up and then argue ad infinitum about them. But the fact that you probably believe the rationalized crap you are spewing is a sad statement. Ware is a LB. He's not a "hybrid". He's a LB. This list doesn't include best "Hybrids". It just exposes the list for what it is. Crap that is interesting to argue about but carries no weight other than that.

---------- Post added May-27th-2011 at 07:07 AM ----------

Yeah, yeah, yeah....we get it. Ware is the perfect football player. He is by far the best pass rusher ever to don shoulder pads. And what is more amazing is that he;s even better against the run. No one runs against the Cowboys on that side. And you can't run against them on the other side because he pursues like a mother effer. Even more amazing still is that, while the Cowboys don't usually use him in this capacity he could be a shutdown corrner. Sort of a faster version of Deion. He has coined a new stat all by himself. The "Coverage Sack-Sack." That's where he drops in coverage and blankets a receiver, usually a wideout, and sometimes even two receivers and then gets the sack as well. Nevermind that part of the reason that Ware drops in coverage anymore was that he used like a little girl by Chris Cooley. Rob Ryan has devised a new defense where the Cowboys will only use 5 players because that's all they'll need with Ware on the field.

Nevermind that the Cowboys with all their Super-Wareness haven't been very good against the run and even worse against the pass. It's all Wade Phillips fault because he's never been a good defensive coordinator even though we claimed he was the messiah a few short years ago. We now know that he was a false prophet and Ware is the way. Ware is dominant and if you don't bow down to the savior of us all you are truly damned for all time. You clearly don't watch football (or if you do watch Cowboy games and can argue intelligently then you are obsessed and there must be something wrong with you) or you are an idiot. Deflecting and changing arguments is our tenent and our credo. Praise be to nonsense. Nonsense is the way.

come on.....i am not calling Ware the greatest thing of all time........this is getting way out of hand 25 pages in.........Ware is good, we all know that but he isnt the greatest thing ever.........not even close.

and for the record, I would take Willis over Ware. I am a 4-3 anyway and I think in the 4-3 playing the Middle Willis is better overall then Ware is playing OLB in a 3-4. two different positions all together, but just for what i prefer as a def guy., I would take Willis everyday all day! period.

But i was responding to the minimizing of Wares ability of juts rushing the passer.

This thread delivers. :ols:

Ware being rated the third best linebacker is a joke, by the way.

Best pass rusher? I absolutely can get on board with that. But anyone saying he's the third best linebacker has a severe bias.

I just posted that I prefer a 4-3 scheme anyway to a 3-4 so i would tend to agree with you on that. I love LB's that can play inside like Willis, like Fletcher, like Ray Lewis.......this not to say that Ware isnt one of the best LB's because he is, but indeed juts maybe #3 is a tad high.....it is definitely high in my rating, for the for mentioned reason of liking the 4-3 scheme better.....

Archived