Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

tr1 might have been right all along about DeMarcus Ware...

Hitman21ST

lol @ RexGrossmansSuperBowl, this thread is going on 500 posts but has been over for close to 200. all you are doing is completing the circle you started, i'm sure when tr1 replies again you will change the subject/argument to suit your needs. the life of a puke fan.

I guess I don't see what the big deal is. I believe Ware is a great player. I think that most fans would probably agree with that. I am also a big fan of Orakpo. Broke my heart to see him go to Washington but I'm still a big fan of his. I think he's on his way to being a great player. I would not try and say he sucks because "Insert reason here." I just do see the point.

I guess I don't see what the big deal is. I believe Ware is a great player. I think that most fans would probably agree with that. I am also a big fan of Orakpo. Broke my heart to see him go to Washington but I'm still a big fan of his. I think he's on his way to being a great player. I would not try and say he sucks because "Insert reason here." I just do see the point.

And, herein lies the problem: No one has said Where sucks.

I haven't.

I've said he's benefited from scheme and good play from those around him.

Go build a straw man somewhere else.

:D

I haven't.

You've also called him just average, which he is clearly not

Really? Why?

I guess I missed that PC class.

:ols:

Fans don't celebrate rival players ever.

Do a little research and see what Sonny said when JKC hired Norval.

Show me where I said celebrate.

The Cowboys have been around for a very long time and have had quite a few Hall of Fame players, Pro-Bowlers, good coaches etc etc.

To suggest that its just being "PC" to say that a player with a star on their helmet is a good player is ludicrous.

Demarcus Ware is a fantastic player and I'd take him on the Skins in a heartbeat.

I haven't.

How bout I just go with this? It's interesting that you are overly sensitive about my post. I never addressed it to you but since you have picked it up, lets go ahead and play through.

Any player benefits from the scheme and the players around him. It's a team sport so it's impossible not to benefit from these two things. That statement can be made about any player at any point in time in the NFL.

You have said that he is not a great all around player. You have said that he is a good pass rusher because of the scheme. Well, he is a good pass rusher because of the scheme but he would be a good pass rusher in any scheme. It's not just the scheme in his case.

Believe it or don't. Anybody who has had the opportunity to watch Ware play knows this is true. If you wish to ignore that fact, that's on you and it's your position to defend. Good luck with that.

How bout I just go with this? It's interesting that you are overly sensitive about my post. I never addressed it to you but since you have picked it up, lets go ahead and play through.

Any player benefits from the scheme and the players around him. It's a team sport so it's impossible not to benefit from these two things. That statement can be made about any player at any point in time in the NFL.

You have said that he is not a great all around player. You have said that he is a good pass rusher because of the scheme. Well, he is a good pass rusher because of the scheme but he would be a good pass rusher in any scheme. It's not just the scheme in his case.

Believe it or don't. Anybody who has had the opportunity to watch Ware play knows this is true. If you wish to ignore that fact, that's on you and it's your position to defend. Good luck with that.

furthermore he once said he would be "average at best" in a 4-3 as a DE. Which i found to be a tad off base, but to each his own as far as an opinion is concerned.

But for those that have followed, TR1 did go from

Average at best to Average...then called him Good with Great players around him and in a scheme that is there to generate his numbers not success. THEN .....

TR1 has recently said Ware is Good but not HOF worthy. ...so the standard on Ware has jumped around.

Not to mention the fact that ion his opinion, he gets TFL (tackles for a loss) based on the fact that he rushes up field EVERY play and is always in the backfield. This, which i caught and many overlooked, should provide enough insight on his football knowledge to not take much of what he says serious.

of course he also thinks that Cooley beats him routinely and that is why Cooley "pretends to have respect for Ware and says that he is great, making himself look better for having beaten on a regular basis someone that is "great".

Not only did i post numbers in EVERY HEAD to HEAD between Cooley -VS- Ware to prove that the entire notion of Cooley Beating Ware routinely is false...but also it has to be asked, how in the world is a TE beating a OLB routinely when Said OLB is "NEVER" asked to play the pass and drop into coverage? Each and EVERY TR1 nugget against D Ware has been proven to be false, yet he still maintains his silly arguments against the man........Sure he backs it up with "i am a Redskins fan and i will never "celebrate" a Rival players success"....... that part of his schtick i understand and respect.......But as far as any kind of player evaluation, i take ZERO of it into account.........

But ABQ...... Nicely done, but i don't expect any kind of answer to this by TR1 whatsoever.

EDIT: not to mention the total blood bath of a defeat from another Skins fan. The thread should have ended then with TR1 bleeding out of every opening of his body...in all my forum reading days i have NEVER seen one man beaten so bad as i have seen in this very thread...and most of it sadly is done by a Skins fan.

My, my...the visitors have their panties tied up in a tight knot, don't they? :ols:

Where has benefited from scheme MORE than any other OLB in the league. Why, you ask? Well, if you refer back to the original post in this thread, the answer is plain as day: He's been in a 5-2 most of his career, and he's been designated to the THE PASS RUSHER.

Yes, he's almost always in the backfield, and yes, he has a lot of sacks, but this has all come at the expense of his fellow defensive players...that scheme is HIGH risk. Especially if you don't have a supporting cast player on the d-line (Ratliff) or a complimentary OLB on the other side (Ellis.)

Without good play from those guys, you have a fella who has splashy sacks, but a failed defense.

Look, Where is the designated pass rusher in that scheme...his sack totals are a direct result of that. It's analogous to a QB who throws and throws and throws....sure, he may have a lot of long bombs for touchdowns, but without a supporting running game, he's likely to be on a team that has flashy stats, but doesn't do much in the playoffs.

There's a qb in pukeville who comes to mind...:ols:

You puke fans need to step back, take a deep breath and realize that your franchise sucks just as hard as the Redskins currently do. Our team, however, is on the rise.;)

---------- Post added June-29th-2011 at 09:55 PM ----------

But ABQ...... Nicely done, but i don't expect any kind of answer to this by TR1 whatsoever.

You spend a lot of time reading my posts for not expecting anything from them... :rotflmao:

---------- Post added June-29th-2011 at 10:04 PM ----------

Show me where I said celebrate.

The Cowboys have been around for a very long time and have had quite a few Hall of Fame players, Pro-Bowlers, good coaches etc etc.

To suggest that its just being "PC" to say that a player with a star on their helmet is a good player is ludicrous.

Demarcus Ware is a fantastic player and I'd take him on the Skins in a heartbeat.

Let me guess..and I'm not doing this to pick on you, but...I didn't grow up in the generation where, during a group activity, the winners and losers all got the same prize. No, it was usually winner take all. Now, I know that's not too cool these days...that we should just be glad everyone participated and that everyone is 'deserving' of a prize, but I really don't HAVE TO like any players' on rival teams. It's how I was brought up. I can begrudingly respect them, but I don't have to like them.

There's no real reason for me to like a guy who knocks our players silly, taunts our players or scores touchdowns on us.

Now, maybe you believe the opposition has superior players, but I know that most times that isn't the case. The difference in talent on most NFL teams is measured in intangibles...

I also suspect that you participate in fantasy leagues.

If any one thing has killed team allegiance, other than free agency, I'd have to say it's fantasy leagues...where 'fans' of one team actually root for players on a rival team, just because they harbor that player on their fantasy card.

It just kills me to see that.

Let me guess..and I'm not doing this to pick on you, but...I didn't grow up in the generation where, during a group activity, the winners and losers all got the same prize. No, it was usually winner take all. Now, I know that's not too cool these days...that we should just be glad everyone participated and that everyone is 'deserving' of a prize, but I really don't HAVE TO like any players' on rival teams. It's how I was brought up. I can begrudingly respect them, but I don't have to like them.

There's no real reason for me to like a guy who knocks our players silly, taunts our players or scores touchdowns on us.

Now, maybe you believe the opposition has superior players, but I know that most times that isn't the case. The difference in talent on most NFL teams is measured in intangibles...

I also suspect that you participate in fantasy leagues.

If any one thing has killed team allegiance, other than free agency, I'd have to say it's fantasy leagues...where 'fans' of one team actually root for players on a rival team, just because they harbor that player on their fantasy card.

It just kills me to see that.

You're really good at misinterpreting what I'm saying.

No clue what your'e talking about with prizes but you definitely don't "begrudgingly respect" Demarcus Ware, you consider him to be below average which is ludoucris.

I don't like Ware, but I think he's one of the best defensive players in the game.

I believe that most of the teams that face the Redskins have quite a bit more talent, due to the mismanagement of Vinny/Danny.

I don't care about your view on fantasy leagues, and I don't appreciate your attempts to discredit my fanhood. I participate in quite a bit of fantasy football and my allegiance to fantasy is exponentially smaller than the allegiance I have for the Redskins.

In reality, you're beating around the bush and avoiding the fact that your hatred for Dallas makes you unable to rationally view their players and their accomplishments. I hate Dallas just as much as you do, but I will give credit when credit is due.

In reality, you're beating around the bush and avoiding the fact that your hatred for Dallas makes you unable to rationally view their players and their accomplishments. I hate Dallas just as much as you do, but I will give credit when credit is due.

There's no beating around the bush. Instead of fawning over opposition players who are good, I just don't say anything about them.

And, for those players for whom the hype has overwhelmed anyone's 'objectivity', I just point out the obvious. In this case, Where just isn't HOF material...not even close...though, I suspect you think he is.

Hey, it's a message board...we're all entitled to our opinions. Mine just happens to coincide with Marshall Faulk and ex-puke head coach, Wade Phillips.

Now, get back to picking players on other teams to get excited about.

;)

Where just isn't HOF material...not even close...though, I suspect you think he is.

hahaha. I love it!!!! When it boils down to it, Ware "isn't a HOF'er" Well then by all means he should just retire now. I mean if not a Current HOF lock 6 years into your career........then by all means your just not gonna make it in this league.....talk about a high standard. LOL

That's blatantly false. On 3rd and 2 from his 12, he's not trying to throw a TD. He's trying to get the first down.
Actually, he is manipulating the defense to get Where into coverage so he can throw a TD.

Where just isn't HOF material...not even close...though, I suspect you think he is.

You obviously haven't been paying attention. He has no flaws. He's the best run stopper in the biz and his coverage skills are unmatched. He's the perfect football player and essentially wins games by himself. Nevermind that the defense he plays for actually sucks and sucks hard.

Using Fantasy Football is such a weak argument. I've had Jason Witten on one of my teams for years. I know he'll get fantasy stats for me. I never openly root for him to get any kind of stats. I just wait until the end of the game to see what they are. I've NEVER ever put his fantasy stats or wished him success over anything that would hinder the Redskins. Fact is, he's a good player who puts up good stats week after week. If he sucks that week, I have to hope my other players take up the slack. We have a keeper league and I have Peyton Manning, Arian Foster, Ray Rice, Frank Gore and Calvin "Megatron" Johnson to name a few players on that team. I have Cooley on my other team. Fantasy Football takes a back seat, because it's "Fantasy Football." We play for fun, so if I lose, its no skin off my back.

Hey, it's a message board...we're all entitled to our opinions. Mine just happens to coincide with Marshall Faulk and ex-puke head coach, Wade Phillips.

"I've been lucky to be around a lot of good ones. He's at the top of the class," Phillips said of Ware, "and it doesn't take long to call the roll."

^^:owned::ols:

Yes...yes...puke fans are.

;)

---------- Post added July-2nd-2011 at 08:55 PM ----------

You obviously haven't been paying attention. He has no flaws. He's the best run stopper in the biz and his coverage skills are unmatched. He's the perfect football player and essentially wins games by himself. Nevermind that the defense he plays for actually sucks and sucks hard.

It's just a matter of time before 'prototype' is used...

:rotflmao:

Yes...yes...puke fans are.

bwahahahahahahaha. This is the funniest post of the year, like a 8 year old in an argument, WOW..............bad enough you are mocked and laughed at, now this. Holy hell, if not for such a strong fanbase.......and fan club....you would be forced to never show your name in this thread or any other football related threads......BUT, no doubt you have your following,....so Good for you.

but damn TR1....i mean DAYUM!!!!!! hahahaha

You puke fans need to step back, take a deep breath and realize that your franchise sucks just as hard as the Redskins currently do. Our team, however, is on the rise.

Please stay on topic. This thread is about the greatness of Demarcus Ware. If you want to discuss the Skins, please do so in the correct forum.

This coming from a guy who posted this:

...earlier in the thread.

i know.......as hard as it was to say, it was true LOL

---------- Post added July-4th-2011 at 05:32 AM ----------

Please stay on topic. This thread is about the greatness of Demarcus Ware. If you want to discuss the Skins, please do so in the correct forum.

Touche'

Archived