Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hey Osama

Henry

I remember the first time you posted those words here, Henry. And I love reading them again, especially with those last two words you added.

America, kicking ass and taking names since (even before) 1776.

I find it fitting and humorous that Bin Laden's last act on this earth was to use one of his wives as a human shield. Unbelievable cowardice, from a master manipulator who in the end, for all his bravado and sermonizing, didn't even have balls enough to be judged by his god with his dignity intact. Let that be his legacy.

It's been nine years, seven months and 20 days.

I'm still here. And I'm still American.

Just thought you'd like to know.

God Bless America.

... and goodbye.

It only took your country $1.3T, 5,000 additional uniformed lives (and countless civilians), children are getting finger-banged by TSA agents, and you can't bring snowglobes in your carry-on luggage. By the way, you're still in a war your country can't afford and will be for quite some time...so buddy up with Russia...Vodka's on them.

Mission Accomplished.

FOBL (**** Osama Bin Ladin)

It only took your country $1.3T, 5,000 additional uniformed lives (and countless civilians), children are getting finger-banged by TSA agents, and you can't bring snowglobes in your carry-on luggage. By the way, you're still in a war your country can't afford and will be for quite some time...so buddy up with Russia...Vodka's on them.

Mission Accomplished.

I'll save my reply to this for another day. Enjoy your righteous indignation because today of all days I just don't give a damn.

Sure.

Mission Accomplished.

This isnt going to end well.

Recall a cartoon I saw, when the Ayatollah died.

One side of the frame is the gigantic head of Satan. The other side shows a gigantic, Satanic hand, holding the Ayatollah up in front of Satan's face.

Ayatollah: "But . . . This isn't heaven"..

Satan: "No, and I'm not American."

Somehow you think this appropriate discourse. It's not accruate and it's offensive imagery.

Appropriate discourse is to put things into perspective: nothing was accomplished, only the perception of something being accomplished was put forth.

It's accurate enough for Texas to bring up legislation measures outlining misconduct by TSA agents as a felony. Whatever, it's an example. What is accurate is that we've been sucked into a paradigm because of this maggot, and trust me, as time moves forward the imagery will only become more offensive.

It's not sustainable and our country will find out the hardway.

Vietnam War: 10 years. WWII: 6 years. Fighting People in a cave? 10 years (with no end in sight)

This ends nothing, you just think it does.

Mission Accomplished.

I've never been one to seriously think this way, but I suggest that you immediately leave this country. In fact, if you PM with your address I will start a fund on here to buy you a plane ticket, and pay for your first month's rent at your new residence (up to $500), assuming that you initially lease a place while attempting to find something more permanent. Your choice, either Cananda or Mexico. This offer stands for the next 3 hours.

This is a real opportunity, you should consider it.

I've never been one to seriously think this way, but I suggest that you immediately leave this country. In fact, if you PM with your address I will start a fund on here to buy you a plane ticket, and pay for your first month's rent at your new residence (up to $500), assuming that you initially lease a place while attempting to find something more permanent. Your choice, either Cananda or Mexico. This offer stands for the next 3 hours.

This is a real opportunity, you should consider it.

Can I claim this offer, if he doesn't ? :D

Appropriate discourse is to put things into perspective: nothing was accomplished, only the perception of something being accomplished was put forth.

It's accurate enough for Texas to bring misconduct by TSA agents as a felony. Whatever, it's an example. What is accurate is that we've been sucked into a paradigm because of this maggot, and trust me, as time moves forward the imagery will only become more offensive.

It's not sustainable and our country will find out the hardway. Vietnam War: 10 years. WWII: 6 years.

Fighting People in a cave? 10 years (with no end in sight)

This ends nothing, you just think it does.

I guess it would have been better to leave him alone, then.

Blow it out your ass.

~Bang

Archived