Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Rumor - Redskins Already Have 2 Trade-Down Pacts In Place To Gain a 2nd Rounder

3 Rings

The tinest comments seem to have this board blowing up. No way am I even going to attempt visiting this board on draft night. No matter what happens, it's going to freaking explode around here. I will be tuning in to the draft about a half hour before the first pick.

Some of you guys need to get old and learn patience!!!!!!

No one here is going to give us solid information because the more smoke screens that are out there, the better it is for the Skins. All the insiders here could be being fed false information anyway. It's absolutely going to be a wait and see night.

We're not getting a CB in the first two rounds. Book it.

Preach!

---------- Post added April-25th-2011 at 04:19 PM ----------

We're not getting a CB in the first two rounds. Book it.

Preach!

---------- Post added April-25th-2011 at 04:20 PM ----------

What the double post glitch?

---------- Post added April-25th-2011 at 04:21 PM ----------

What the double post glitch?

...but now I'm thoroughly mind-screwed. Mission accomplished, smokie.

get_him_to_the_greek_20-535x284_65227.jpg

You ever been mind****ed before?

Been reading some "rogue scout" -- funny how he's not sold on Gabbert *or* Newton (calls them both backups) and loves Locker. Thinks Locker is going to the Vikes. Of course, he also likes Kaepernick a lot, and I can't figure that -- the dude's game film was just ugly to me from a throwing perspective.

Not sold on Newton either. Think if he goes to the Panthers, he will be a huge bust. Remember the last time a QB who wore #2 went number 1 overall? And it seems like with all the supposed talent Gabbert has, he is generating almost no buzz. I will safely bet one of them will fall out of the top 5, maybe even top 10.

get_him_to_the_greek_20-535x284_65227.jpg

You ever been mind****ed before?

Not sold on Newton either. Think if he goes to the Panthers, he will be a huge bust. Remember the last time a QB who wore #2 went number 1 overall? And it seems like with all the supposed talent Gabbert has, he is generating almost no buzz. I will safely bet one of them will fall out of the top 5, maybe even top 10.

I hope Shanny is wearing a condom...

Cuz our CB core of Dhall and Barnes is too good to "waste" a pick on a good CB prospect.

Ha, yeah playing off of that, Russell said he didn't think Carlos Rogers was coming back, its a position of need, and they are high on him. though he thought if both Quinn and Prince are there, they go Quinn. I know CB isn't a sexy position but playing in the NFC East with all the teams, aside from us, with young stud Wrs, it doesn't seem crazy to me, but agree CB doesn't feel exciting. But yeah am tired of simply being exciting with player transaction, much more exciting to win games.

If we get a CB, we are doing it yet again. Building from outside to inside never works

I wouldn't draft a CB at #10 this year but don't necessarily agree with that statement. To me you can't go wrong positionally drafting o-line, d-line, linebacker, and corner.....I would pass on a cb this year because I think there will be better value at other positions at the slot we're drafting in. If Peterson would miraculously fall to #10, that would be a no-brainer.

Archived