Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

It's complicated

spjunkies

You know, after he mentioned the dog thing, I'm almost thinking I should take back my original advice and tell him to stick it out, then report to us on how the relationship progresses.

I'm actually kind of impressed that this thread lasted even ten minutes before it devolved.

040407_DogLove.jpg

Lets just say that one of her "fantasies" involve a dog.... I think you'd ban me if I went too far into detail :ols:

I'm intrigued.

It's not a Michael Vick fantasy, I hope. More of a Pete Singer fantasy?

I'm coming and out and saying it: Not a deal breaker. At least not I come home and the German Shepherd is looking at me with one of those "I don't know what to tell you, old friend" looks.

Wait, you were going to let this woman cook for you? you better make sure she washes her hands first. And takes a 10 minute bleach bath. And puts on new clothes.

You people are so goddamn provincial.

You live in Bum****, Tennessee. Your neigbors are humping sheep as we speak. Don't act so high and mighty.

By the way, if you are going to bang a sheep, do it overlooking a cliff. That way, the sheep pushes back.

Anyway, I say stick it out for a while and keep updating us on your progress. I imagine you are going to be acting out rape fantasies within the month. That's just good copy.

I would be careful with the goats. They tend to eat anything that gets close to them.

true story. I was talking to my neighbor about retirement and owning a lot of land. The subject of goats came up as a substitute for lawnmowers.. apparently they are very effective of keeping large tracts of land manicured and neat, as they are voracious grass eaters.

So I told my neighbor I'd heard just that... and he told me a story about how when he bought his first tract of land in his early 20s, he went down to the co-op and bought 4 goats for $30. The lot was lake-frontage and completely overgrown with underbrush and saplings and weeds... completely un-navigable. So he drops them off in the fall and goes back in the spring and the lot is almost completely cleared.

Naturally, I asked how the goats were able to survive the winter. "Oh there was an old lean-to out there on the property. I figured the goats could go stand underneath it if it started snowing too hard."

"But what if they froze to death?"

He literally looked at me like I was stupid. "They only cost me $30"

Times like these I'm reminded that while I live in the country, I'm not from the country.

Holy ****ing **** mess of a funny ****ing thread. I'm glad I waited for it to grow.

Now I love dogs and all but......

Craigslist :ols:

I agree with LKB, ride this one all the way to the disgusting horrifying end my friend. This is one of those that doesn't come around often.

Archived