Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who has been the greatest frontman ever?

Spiritinthesky

The poll says Front MAN , so Jagger, Mercury and Michael Jackson should not be choices. Now if it said femmie rock singers, then sure.

For real rockers, there is only one front man: David Lee Roth. All others are *******.

One of my favorite responses of any rock and roller to a question was Mick Jagger when he was asked during a press conference why he only sleeps with models.

His answer: "Because I can".

~Bang

One of my favorite responses of any rock and roller to a question was Mick Jagger when he was asked during a press conference why he only sleeps with models.

His answer: "Because I can".

~Bang

Hey - I love the Stones and Mick is awesome, but I imagine that he has eaten more hotdogs than tacos.

love me some maiden. although 'fear of the dark' starts off a bit spinal tap-ish :) love 'the trooper' or 'run to the hills'.

jagger has to be the greatest front man who couldnt actually sing. dude has an awful voice.

For sheer entertainment the one and only David Lee Roth. Not the best singer, but the consummate showman. Here's a vid from the Cap Centre Concert in '82 when they were supporting "Diver Down".

Not safe for work. Language.

Look up Jim Dandy from Black Oak Arkansas fame to see DLR before there was a DLR.

I'm going to throw a curveball. He's nowhere near as famous as Bruce,DLR, Mick, or Freddie but "Colonel" J.D. Wilkes of Th' Legendary Shack Shakers is mad, bad, and dangerous to Know. I've seen them live twice and it's like watching Gallegher (sp?)...great show but stay away from the front row.

He'll sing and blast away on his blues harp for awhile then he'll jump, holler, spit in the air and catch it, do karate kicks, reach into his pants and rip out a handful of ginger pubes and throw them, drag the guitar player halfway across the stage by the hair, ect ect....

In short he brings fear and loathing back to the hearts of decent folk and isn't that what Rock n Roll is about????

Band sounds pretty good too.

That's just wrong. He was a dog and he might've humped a leg on accident but he's not gay.

methaqualone_summary1.jpg

Quaaludes became increasingly popular as a recreational drug in the late 1960s and early 1970s. The drug was used during sexual activity because of heightened sensitivity and lowered inhibition coupled with relaxation and euphoria

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Methaqualone

Archived